'04 Forester XT!!

Impreza05

default_additional_thumbsup.gif
default_banana.gif

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So I got the Accessport today. I already installed the stage 1 map. Man what a difference!! I took it for a ride with a couple friends and holy ****!! Even with three 200+ pound guys, there is still a huge difference. It pulls a lot harder, and is much smoother. Makes me want stage 2 already!!!

IBratmanI

So looks like stage 2 is gonna happen sooner than I expected. I'll be mputting the down pipe in with the help of Gabe on Sunday!!

I also ordered a set of saggy butt rear strut spacers, I'm tired of my rear tires rubbing when I have someone in the back. It's funny though, I got the box with the spacers in it, and in the bottom was an Atomic Hotball........Kinda random?!?!?! LOL

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So looks like stage 2 is gonna happen sooner than I expected. I'll be mputting the down pipe in with the help of Gabe on Sunday!!
I also ordered a set of saggy butt rear strut spacers, I'm tired of my rear tires rubbing when I have someone in the back. It's funny though, I got the box with the spacers in it, and in the bottom was an Atomic Hotball........Kinda random?!?!?! LOL
You're supposed to put it in the gas tank. Boosts octain, yo!

Nate

Founding Father
Where did you get the spacers from? I cant remember if its Kartboy, or Turnin Concepts that sends candy along with the product. Eat it and enjoy!

IBratmanI

Where did you get the spacers from? I cant remember if its Kartboy, or Turnin Concepts that sends candy along with the product. Eat it and enjoy!
I got them from Paranoid Fabrications. Thought it was cool, but very unexpected:lol:

IBratmanI

I got my spacers in today, they definitely help. Seems to keep it more level, and no more rubbing....yet.

Also got my new down pipe in!!! Now officially stage 2. It's awesome. Makes all kinds of great noises and goes like stink!
default_additional_sillylol.gif

IBratmanI

So I was following a friend home from work, I finally came to a straight stretch and passed him. He calls me a couple minutes later and asks, "Is it bad that you shoot flames out of your exhaust?":lol:

IBratmanI

More upgrades! Again, with the help from Gabe for the installation(ok he did it all), and searching for deals for a while, I got an STi intercooler installed last night.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back