'04 Forester XT!!

inski

Nice! Glad you dumped it with the WRX stuff. Can't stop looking at it now, right?!?

We should have a group dumped Fozzy photo session!
default_mad.gif

OBS Chris

hmmmmm i would buy them off of you but i need to be positive that they will work on my car without messing a bunch of crap up...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
hmmmmm i would buy them off of you but i need to be positive that they will work on my car without messing a bunch of crap up...
PM subarude on here, he'll know for sure!!

GClark

that's looks awesome, the stance is perfect too. And! I got to test drive it awhile back, damn that car was solid. Some day...

IBratmanI

yeah it's nice. I really like it, and it handles so much better now. But I can't wait till I get wheels!!!

that's looks awesome, the stance is perfect too. And! I got to test drive it awhile back, damn that car was solid. Some day...

IBratmanI

I kinda like stock, what do you have in mind? Maybe I can do alittle choppin.
:DI already know what's goin on it. Just have to wait for some money. But don't worry, when I get them, I'll show

Nate

Founding Father
yes very nice man..... just how its supposed to be. and with the sti springs it must have stiffened it up a bit.

IBratmanI

Yes, it's definitely more stiff, but not so much that it's a harsh ride. I love how it stays planted when I get into it, instead of doing wheelies like it used to

Latest posts

Back