'04 Forester XT!!

GClark

I hope you know that I still hate you.

default_biggrin.png

Did the intercooler make it feel any different?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I hope you know that I still hate you.

default_biggrin.png

Did the intercooler make it feel any different?
default_biggrin.png
Hey you had a chance:D I really don't notice any difference in performance, but I'm still happy with it!! I'm currently waiting on a longer elbow. The one that's on there is a little short and isn't on as far as it should be, but it's holding well.

Tyler

default_biggrin.png
Hey you had a chance:D I really don't notice any difference in performance, but I'm still happy with it!! I'm currently waiting on a longer elbow. The one that's on there is a little short and isn't on as far as it should be, but it's holding well.
Is it the y-pipe you're talking about? If it is and it's silicone, when you get a new one I'll buy the old one from you
default_biggrin.png

IBratmanI

Is it the y-pipe you're talking about? If it is and it's silicone, when you get a new one I'll buy the old one from you
default_tongue.png
Nope. I have a full metal STi y-pipe, I just needed the little red elbow. I actually just installed the longer elbow 2 nights ago. No more fear about it coming loose!! Sorry I couldn't help ya spin!!

IBratmanI

I haven't got any pics yet, but I de-badged the hatch trim today. Definitely looks cleaner!!

IBratmanI

:lol:Just found this. Gabe had told me about it and I finally remembered and searched.

Makes me kinda look forward to winter

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'm looking forward to winter, because that means just that much closer to next summer! haha.

I'm really looking forward to next summer more than anything though. Few reasons
default_biggrin.png

IBratmanI

Not installed yet, but I picked up my new wheels and new turbo yesterday!!!! I also have a set of UEL headers that will go on with the turbo, along with a Walbro 255lph fuel pump!! I installed a new set of fogs today. I had one that liked to eat bulbs, so I picked up a practically brand new set with yellow rock blocker film. I actually like them more than I thought I would. I wish I could post pics, but my computer is still not allowing me to!

IBratmanI

Haha thanks!! I saw you a few weeks ago, you seem to be in Waldoboro fairly often. Was that you trying to sell your car on Craigslist?

IBratmanI

Haha thanks, yeah I can see over it. It is pretty big, but just think of the air that STi I/C is gettin!!

Latest posts

Back