'04 Forester XT!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks to be a wrx rad. Watch out those ones always leak poor welds
Nope, Forester specific. WRX/STi ones don't fit the Forester. This one was warrantied because they thought it was leaking around the cap, so Mishimoto sent them a new cap, it still leaked, so they sent them a new radiator, and it still leaked, then they noticed the slit on the upper radiator hose! And it came off an 04 or 05 Forester XT. So this thing has very few miles on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Installed the new radiator today, man that thing is huge! Have to order a couple gaskets and then will be installing the intake manifold soon as well. Slowly making progress.

IBratmanI

Crappy pic of the radiator and the newer coolant reservoir as well

07061295190600.jpg

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
ditto has mine over a year lifetime warranty only crapy part is shipping is crazy slow
Lifetime warranty on a lightbulb? Interesting, I didn't know that.

I can't remember what color temp I bought, so when one of mine does burn out, I'll have no idea what to get. haha.

Jamey

Lifetime warranty on a lightbulb? Interesting, I didn't know that.

I can't remember what color temp I bought, so when one of mine does burn out, I'll have no idea what to get. haha.
on the ballast, i know there is a lifetime warranty not sure on the bulb

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Looks good man!!

Is there any difference between old and new or just color?

IBratmanI

Contrary to what many believe, the only difference is the pretty color. But it really does look better, and looks much cleaner under the hood.

IBratmanI

So I had a great opportunity to trade my old Importology lip and my current headlights for a set of retrofitted headlights. So today they showed up and I had to get them installed after work. The best part, is that the seller paid for shipping the lip, and my old headlights to him! He was great to deal with, and we are both happy. All the parts for the retrofit are from theretrogitsource, and they came with a Morimoto HID kit as well.

Pics...

614398_355054784568682_998225498_o.jpg

620561_355055267901967_2000459757_o.jpg

IBratmanI

They are awesome. They look great, and the lighting is much better too. I have wanted to do this for a while, and this deal fell into my lap!

Latest posts

Back