'04 Forester XT!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have also had these sitting around for a while that will be going on soon. I finally have some ball joints and the cone washers that are needed, on the way.

controlarms.jpg
I should also add that I got a STEAL on these!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Curious to see how thoses control arms go for you. I have a set in my closet waiting to go on the RS. Need to put them on eventually.

IBratmanI

Curious to see how thoses control arms go for you. I have a set in my closet waiting to go on the RS. Need to put them on eventually.
I'm hoping for good results from them, and it'll be nice to remove some more rusty stuff from my car. No matter what, they will be a good mod, and for the price I paid, I won't complain if I don't notice a difference!

IBratmanI

Do you guys think I should put the fog lights with the yellow film back in, or go with clear factory fogs?

IBratmanI

Well the clear fogs are in it for now, I like the idea of HID's but it seems like you can get a decent kit unless you spend crazy money. I haven't had the HID's in my headlights hooked up for a long time because they just crapped out, and even when they worked, they didn't work all the time.

But anyway, the car is done and home. Just have to load some pics.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I've had the DDM ones in my car for over a year now, and not one issue. They're working fine for me...

Latest posts

Back