'04 Forester XT!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Overall very nice. everything lines up SOOOO much better than it did. There is one spot he had to work on under the hood that doesn't look the best. but it doesn't effect anything at all, and for the price I paid, and the work that was done, I have no complaints! And as long as the paint doesn't have fly off or something lol, I'll be having him fix the flaking rust where my rear fenders were rolled too. He gave me a great quote on that as well. Pics on their way.

IBratmanI

Pics...

06191295170300.jpg

06191295170301.jpg

06191295170400.jpg

06191295170401.jpg

06191295170402.jpg

06191295170501.jpg

06191295170500.jpg

And man, my cell phone pics did not come out good!

IBratmanI

Thanks guys!

I will be having a nice 05 STi oil pan put on this coming week after work to replace the rusty and leaking oil pan that's on there now. And most likely installing my Group N motor mounts and tranny mount at the same time.

IBratmanI

So last night I went and a friend and I installed the new oil pan, that despite what I found online, was different than my stock one, but still fit and the pickup sat in the same spot, so that was all good. Also installed the group N motor and tranny mounts, and did the spark plugs too. Everything went pretty good. Had an issue with a corroded wire on one of the coils, but that's all good now too.

So there I was all happy that my car was finally getting some stuff done, and parts installed that I have had sitting around forever, I was about a mile from my house and bam, I hot something. I did't see anything so I had no clue what it was. I turned around and went back and found that a fox had run out in front of me, my first thought was the new body work. So I pulled under a street light and sure enough the paint is cracked in a couple spots, and where the lip was molded into the bumper in one spot pulled away. Damn fox. It sucks I hit him, but it really sucks that I have to go back to the body shop after only a week! But he said he can fix it no problem, so that's next on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

pics of the carnage
default_additional_angel.gif
and you must be having fox for dinner tonight
default_additional_neener.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

I will take a few pics. It doesn't show at unless you get right up close. And I am cheap, but not cheap enough to eat fox roadkill!! LOL

IBratmanI

That would just be gross. I have eaten fresh Partridge roadkill, but fox is nothing I'd like to eat! lol

IBratmanI

So I didn't have a chance to get pics of the damage, I stopped to have him look at this afternoon and said if I left it he could have it fixed and ready to be picked up by Saturday morning!

Latest posts

Back