07 2.5i-wagon

i-wagon

I fixed the lights, a crappy in-line buss fuse holder was to blame. the only thing tapped into the high beams is the power that turns the relay on through the switch, it's how the instructions said to do it. and i figured out the wrx manifold thin, it's a cheap set of aftermarket headers, cut before the flange and custom flange and 02 bung. i'd have it done by now but my fiance won't let me spend the money. open source? like doing a tune? i could use some of that(a whopping stage 1/2 or something)

i-wagon

bump from the dead. added yeller fog lights in the lower grille, did fogs on with park, low, high beam mod. supposed to be getting half inch saggy butt spacers and steel wheels from gclark, intentions of 205-70-15 yokohama geolanders on the wheels for a gnarlyish look without spending 200 on a lift

i-wagon

Saggy behind spacers in. Idiot me forgot I needed a spring compressor. Left side took an hour and a half plus a trip to napa, pass. Side took ten minutes. Pics later this afternoon

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah one advantage of having a lowered Forester, I do not need a spring compressor. Did they help level it out a bit?

i-wagon

Perfectly level! My dad states as we're halfway done fighting with the first one : why not take all the crap out of the trunk? I told him this way makes more sense :p

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

The race track is half vegetable garden now. Sorry bub.

Started to sandblast one of my steelies today, didn't make it far before I decided I want a full face shield

i-wagon

Geolanders ordered. One wheel sandblasted before moisture from the compressor froze in the gun :/ more blasting tomorrow

Edit: geolanders are in my trunk. Evergreen has the hookup:-D

i-wagon

Fogs and hellas off until I get a chance to sandblast the bracket and repaint. Fogs are actually in the trash cuz both lenses were broken. Damn rocky sand. Another $15 at advance will get a brand new set.

i-wagon

The Yellow fogs were $15. I wish I had money for hella 550s in yellow. The bracket isn't really ugly without them so screw it

i-wagon

Steelies in paint, only takes a few hours between coats with 99% humidity. Bake them by the woodstove tonight and I'll rassle the geolanders on them tomorrow, have evergreen balance them Tuesday and hopefully have pics for Wednesday. Come on mud season!

i-wagon

Nothing like mounting and balancing tires at 4am. Them de-beading one 3 times to bead seal the crap out of it to stop the leaks

i-wagon

Thanks. I'm contemplating selling the hellas and brackets and going for a lower profile. I'll figure it out after I blast and repaint. On the bright side the geolanders are awesome! Great ride, no noise and better traction than the grabbers I have on the forester. Went down a muddy dirt road and through a flooded creek crossing ( about a foot of water). Can't get those tires to break free except on ice. I'd post pics but we're going to margaritas

i-wagon

Now I need to decide what color to paint my summer wheels. I'm thinking a gunmetal metallic

i-wagon

Bought new fogs today. Not yellow, but I'll find yellow bulbs eventually. If all goes well I should have everything repainted and installed by tomorrow night

Latest posts

Back