2007 Subaru WRX Hatch Black $8500 109K

Simpson210

I'm selling my 2007 Subaru WRX Hatch for $8500, I purchased this car 4 years ago in an auto auction, the car has a rebuilt title but has absolutely no damage or issues, the car's value on Kelly blue book is $11,470, I am buying a new vehicle so need to sell this quickly. The car has a full cobb exhaust, downpipe 3inch cat back, rally armor flaps, full tint with eyebrow, aluminum pullies, thule roof racks. The car is in great shape and rides great, regular oil changes, new clutch and transmission rebuild at 75K. I understand that most of you are located in Maine, and unfortunately I just moved to Southern, Nh. Located in Londonderry NH, 109K on the car, original motor and mostly highway miles commuting from souther NH to UMaine where I attented college. Shoot me a text with an inquiries, again it's aggressively priced so first come first serve basis. Have title in hand. Have a few people texting me about coming to look at it, but first person with cash in hand buys this car.

603-247-7787

Isaiah Simpson

subaru1.jpg

Subaru2.jpg

Subaru3.jpg

Subaru4.jpg

Subaru5.jpg

Subaru6.jpg

Subaru7.jpg

Subaru8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Want to elaborate on why the vehicle has a rebuilt title if it has no damage?

Simpson210

I'm selling my 2007 Subaru WRX Hatch for $8500, I purchased this car 4 years ago in an auto auction, the car has a rebuilt title but has absolutely no damage or issues, the car's value on Kelly blue book is $11,470, I am buying a new vehicle so need to sell this quickly. The car has a full cobb exhaust, downpipe 3inch cat back, rally armor flaps, full tint with eyebrow, aluminum pullies, thule roof racks. The car is in great shape and rides great, regular oil changes, new clutch and transmission rebuild at 75K. I understand that most of you are located in Maine, and unfortunately I just moved to Southern, Nh. Located in Londonderry NH, 109K on the car, original motor and mostly highway miles commuting from souther NH to UMaine where I attented college. Shoot me a text with an inquiries, again it's aggressively priced so first come first serve basis. Have title in hand. Have a few people texting me about coming to look at it, but first person with cash in hand buys this car.

603-247-7787

Isaiah Simpson
Bump, bringing down the price to $7999

Bump bringing the price down to $7999

Latest posts

Back