2011 New England Forest Rally

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Heading up early early early tomorrow for volunteer. Wahoo car is all packed. Look for the poor looking bastrd in the green leggy outback with a stupid grin on his face.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'll be up tomororw afternoon at some point. I just have to change the oil in the truck, get the lunch goods, pack 'em in the fridge and head out.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Heading up Thurs afternoon, might get there in time to work time control on shakedown

working w/Jimbo and my buddy Steve, stage crew #4.

me = radio operator, call sign KB1 JHP

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
you driving Amazon up?
decided that the uncertainties of keeping to strict travel sched with a 43 year old car didn't fit my job description. Working ATC team, if we are late to our dest the whole rally is late!

besides, Snowball is totally decked out with skids, gravel tyres, ham radio, terratrip, sheetload a tools n parts etc.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I'll be up tomororw afternoon at some point. I just have to change the oil in the truck, get the lunch goods, pack 'em in the fridge and head out.
I'll be ready to leave around noon it you want? We could go "shopping" in Wally world up there if you want. I'll pitch in

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'll be ready to leave around noon it you want? We could go "shopping" in Wally world up there if you want. I'll pitch in

I'll probably take advantage of the cheap NH food prices before I head home today. I just don't know how much to get this year.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I'll probably take advantage of the cheap NH food prices before I head home today. I just don't know how much to get this year.
Shrug? I'll pick up 6 bags of jerky and box of water/gater. Check fluid, recovery gear, clothes and I'll be good to go. Just let me know what time to head up.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
no idea yet. I have to apply copilot lead time.

and I have a case of water and magenta bull already. so grap on some gatorade, and jerkey (cabelas still has a good deal in the uber packs) and anything else you think looks good (no apples).
default_unsure.png

brighton

Rally Fluffer
no idea yet. I have to apply copilot lead time.

and I have a case of water and magenta bull already. so grap on some gatorade, and jerkey (cabelas still has a good deal in the uber packs) and anything else you think looks good (no apples).
default_unsure.png
Ha! Bring you eppie pen. Ya good luck with the co-driver thing.

Ty Ty

I should be up there around 4 or 5ish. Matt asked me to sit at the practice stage in case anyone needs a tug.

Stein

Stein
I'll be down some time after 9:30pm tomorrow, since I just realized I wouldn't be able to get into Jimbo's room until he gets there. Oops.

Just cleaned out the cooler. Going to pack it with two days worth of food and water, then throw together a sleeping bag and a few changes of clothes and toiletries and call it good.

What do you guys do for the dust?

Also, can I get a ride back to Yarmouth any time Saturday after we're done working? I don't want to get a ride up with Jimbo and then hang around on Sunday while he bikes.

edit: or at least closer to Yarmouth than sunday river?

Last edited by a moderator:

RedForester08

Me and my two sons will be at Sunday river at 7 am ish. we will see if we can help on a couple of stages to work maybe. Maybe Saturday too if things go good but not sure. should we breing the Fozzy or the impreza

abenson100

what time is shakedown. I want to count how many cars break before the rally even start ;p jk I think it is the best time to get photos. less ppl around

Latest posts

Back