2011 New England Forest Rally

Jimbo

I've stayed at the "Bethel Outdoor Adventures" place the last two years, and they've been great. Probably would have stayed there this year, but Ted popped for a condo for our team
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'm talkin' 'bout this place.

get a tenting spot at the campground in bethel... one of the selling points for towns to let rallies like this take place are the positive impact they have on the towns financially.

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Ive stayed at Bethel Outdoor Adventure for the past 5-6 years... they are super! Campsites are reasonably priced and its pretty quiet there as well.

beauster

Hey all,

I'm looking to check out this event with some buddies... the problem is that there is very little information in regards to spectating on the actual website. I've checked forums high and low and this seems the most informative. Is there an official 2011 guide out there or is that still not on the web? Any recommendations in terms of where to go on friday and saturday and campgrounds? Any info appreciated! thanks.

Beau

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
There is a spectator guide available on-line coming up in couple weeks, or you can pick up a guide at Sunday River on Thursday night. Rally America has the competitor's supplementary regulations which is a good start. The best bet for someone who hasn't been to the rally before is to tag along with someone who has. There is a little driving involved and veterans know the good places for fish pond road stages!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Like Mike said, the spectator guide is coming out soon. That's a great resource.

A link to it will be posted in this thread and in the first post of this thread as soon as it comes out. Right now the biggest worry is which days do you plan to make and if you're staying in the area over night.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Here is the general:

Friday morning:

Stage 1 @ Sunday river at something like 8am

Stage 2 @ mexio rec park at like 11am

Stage 3&4 up in the middle of nowhere

stage 5 @ concord pond

What you will do if you want to see the most rally is see stage 1,2, and 5.

4WRXter

Skier!
Damn it! Another rally in my backyard that I can not see. I work a seasonal job that requires Fri & Sat.
default_frown.gif

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Hey all,

I'm looking to check out this event with some buddies... the problem is that there is very little information in regards to spectating on the actual website. I've checked forums high and low and this seems the most informative. Is there an official 2011 guide out there or is that still not on the web? Any recommendations in terms of where to go on friday and saturday and campgrounds? Any info appreciated! thanks.

Beau
Why just spectate when you can volunteer AND spectate at the same time!! plus if you register in time, you get some cool swag!

http://www.newenglandforestrally.com/workers/sign-up-form/

(specially if you are, or know of anyone who has medical training..
default_wink.png
)

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
so. I'm all on the signed up to volunteer list. First year volunteering. Do I expect to hear from any one before the rally, or where and when do I show up. Im cool with showing up thursday if needed I have whole week off vacation. that way im not some random fanboi driving the stages thursday and ticking off anyone...
default_additional_angel.gif
not that I didnt behave last year had my one year old daughter in the car.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
it is my understanding they are in desperate need of workers. they have added and lengthened some stages. if you can see your way to volunteering to work please sign up. if there are not enough workers stages will be cancelled and or shorted. its not like you won't see any action if you spectator marshall, hello you get closer than any of the spectators! please consider volunteering as a spectator marshall!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back