2011 New England Forest Rally

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The stage maps are almost always in the spectator guide that you can pick up at Sunday River. But yes, many of the stages do not have spectator areas.

How are you planning to see every stage? We barely see the last few cars start each stage, and we follow the competitors out of each stage. And by the time most stages finish, they are starting the next. So you won't even be allowed to walk up from the stage finish.

abenson100

im planning to park my bus near were the stages over lap on day two. and my camp is near south arm so I will probly be there on day one.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I'll be there again.

TyTy and Brighton will be working with me again on Sweep.
Apparently, you still don't accept me as a part of your sweep crew...
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for making me feel welcomed Pedro..
default_tongue.png

I'll be there as Medical Coordinator and as Fast/Medical Sweep..

Stryker

Woo! Been waiting for the date to be announced for this, cannot wait! Where should I look into volunteering? It's only an hour from me so it should be pretty fun!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Apparently, you still don't accept me as a part of your sweep crew...
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for making me feel welcomed Pedro..
default_tongue.png

I'll be there as Medical Coordinator and as Fast/Medical Sweep..

You are like an accessory in the Toureag.

and I wasn't sure if you were coming back. And you aren't in my team as per the Organizer packet I get. They split you and Bob out as Fast Sweep/Course closing.

jbskidude

I will be there no matter what. Most likely co driving for Ed Mcnelly. two months in a row I will be at stage rallies
default_biggrin.png
Cant wait for STPR! I will be driving the Team Oneil VW at STPR!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I would like to ask well ahead of time to all of you photographers that will be present at NEFR2011. Could we
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
PLEASE
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
get a few pictures of the Sweep Team? We don't have time to snap photos and I myself would love to have a few photos of the team just to be able to look back on the fun times later in life.
default_additional_rallydrive.gif
Thank you in advance.

Latest posts

Back