2011 New England Forest Rally

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I'll be there. since I was demoted by Ted for doing a crappy job with worker registration, I will only be working service with Walter Clark. See some of you there.

kat

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
WTF.

worker registration is horrid this year.
default_blink.png

katnip

the car is black. I swear
WTF.

worker registration is horrid this year.
default_blink.png
I was told I did too many jobs and none of them well, so I was demoted. Walter begged me to be his assistant with service so I will see you in service sweep crew!

brighton

Rally Fluffer
It doesn't matter what kind of day I'm having, It makes me laugh. I have know idea where or what it is from.

jmacfoto

See you all there I have gotten many ppl at my work interested in going. I will deff have my camera in hand again but going to look out for us locals this time around.

MuddyWRX

I have a guy I work with that wants to take his kid. Which area is the best place to watch from? Ive only seen it from the concord pond road.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I have a guy I work with that wants to take his kid. Which area is the best place to watch from? Ive only seen it from the concord pond road.

Mexico Rec would be a great spot for bringing a child. But get there early. I'll sure other people will chime in on other spots.

Vertigo101

Once you go Subaru nothing else is the same
I have never been to a rally race but I think I will go this year if Iboc does

Latest posts

Back