2011 WRB WRX Sedan

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
funny, just did the complete opposite susp change on my well worn RS. ditched the lowered sport springs in favor of stockers.

amazing change in ride quality (even the g/f commented the car rode smoother and quieter), no big change in handling or transient response. gained a crucial inch of ground clearance back...less work for skidplate now! mebbe a leetle more body lean in the bends, but all in all a worthwhile undertaking.

Gretsch308

Love the Grids! Plan on getting same in hyper black. What size are they? Did you have to roll the fenders?

wrbwrx

well doing a update on the car its been in storage since october and I miss driving it but, over the winter im getting a lot of mods for the car and cant wait to have the car pro tuned. I also got sponsored by Perrin Performance just before the car show season ended so I will be running all there stuff along with a new paintjob and maybe some different wheels 18x10??? heres a pic of how the car sits now doing little work day by day...

IMG_0930.jpg

Craig

car looks good dylan! and winterizing it is the right thing to do! im doing it with my RS also!

wrbwrx

well haven't done a update on the car in awhile. Over the winter I did some work to it and was able to do a lot but didnt get to do everything I had planned. Cars been in the garage since october and as of friday night at 5pm I started putting it all together by midnight I had the car running and on road. I go thursday for a dyno tune. ill try to get up some pictures later today if I have the time and a list of the new mods. I want more low and new wheels still so thinking of coils or bags lol and wheels no idea what I want

Latest posts

Back