walboro 255

1 step colder plugs

turbo back exhaust

fast motorsports FMIC

perrin turbo blanket

perrin radiator and pully shrouds

jna front lip

color matched rain visors, trunk trim, and top piece of grille

also have some other little stuff here and there, car was tuned last week at GSD car made 295 AWHP/310 TQ 17.5 lbs boost. Car pulls really good and is really smooth. GClark went with me he can speak for it aswell. could make over 300awhp is we had 93 octane. Pics should be up soon if g hurrys up. heres a video for now of a dyno pull.

wrbwrx

Sweeet looks good. I actually live a few streets over from you, walk by this car with my dog all the time!
that's awesome, I believe we talked last fall maybe right before I put it away for the winter. Once you get the hatchback have to stop by. I have a few parts laying around I dont use if your interested

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Hardly anyone on here does those.....
Auto-x's really? And either way, he has the basket on because its his taste and preference.. It actually sets his car apart and gives it a lil extra/different flavor than all the other thousands of wrb wrxs with goldies.

Anyone gonna give him shit for not being "hellaflush"? :rollseyes:

Are those 16" wheels dylan?

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Auto-x's really? And either way, he has the basket on because its his taste and preference.. It actually sets his car apart and gives it a lil extra/different flavor than all the other thousands of wrb wrxs with goldies.

Anyone gonna give him shit for not being "hellaflush"? :rollseyes:

Are those 16" wheels dylan?
I just said hardly anyone here autox's or does track days, didn't say a word about his preferences. Chill out. It's his car, I don't give a damn what he does or doesn't stick on it.

wrbwrx

thanks guys. and I agree with dan not many people on here doing autoxs or rallys, I of course am one that doesn't. newest mod is done heres a pic. Will have a write up on it soon.
IMG_4240.jpg

Latest posts

Back