2011 WRB WRX Sedan

wrbwrx

The 1.5-liter, single overhead camshaft, aluminum-alloy i-VTEC®4-cylinder engine uses state-of-the-art engineering technology to produce impressive power, 110hp.... sounds fast to me, cant wait to pick it up

Nate

Founding Father
I told you to stop buying baskets and front mount intercoolers and save for a motor... She go boom??

wrbwrx

who wants parts????

blewwrx.jpg

wrbwrx

ok so heres a update from the last post/picture..... Car didnt blow up i just want to build it up, doing a motor build and see what i can get for some power not looking to go crazy just looking to be around 400awhp and to have some fun...also doing a lot of work to my engine bay, I know Jon from Last Ditch racing so hes helping me build my motor and his cousin who is a great friend of mine does body work and is helping me do all te body work in my bay.  haven't done a hole lot of work on the car, its been a slow process not in a big rush but once i have it all done it will be worth it to me so i want it done right and not rushed.

blewwrx.jpg

IMG_1347_zps225edf3a.jpg

IMG_1352_zps1d96ab10.jpg

DSC_0164_zpsb8213568.jpg

DSC_0166_zps69054c82.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wrbwrx

so heres a small update, car isn't on the road yet waiting on a few parts to arrive in the mail this week hopefully be up and running within the month 

Latest posts

Back