98 Impreze OB part out!!

SUBARUDE

Hey you got the rear seat bottom in grey would ya? if so get a pic up and I might be interested
it is gray but i think the wagon is diff. the sedan and his has the funny obs pattern in the middle of them

Stein

Stein
I think the seats are the same though, the foam and the fabric cover. They're just secured to a different mechanism in the wagons than in the sedans from what I can tell.

inski

How many miles on the engine?

Does it knock, piston slap, valve tap, rod knock?

Got a video of a cold start up?

How many miles on the engine?Does it knock, piston slap, valve tap, rod knock?

Got a video of a cold start up?
The mileage is about 230,000. but i honestly dont think that it is all original. We jumped it five minutes after we broke into the ignition. it started right up. smoked a lot....( was a rollover ) And yes we are going to upload a video. it sounds real smooth with no knock. that's why i dont think its original. but got it all prepped today and it ill be out by midweek. $400

How are all the carpets? Color? Mostlyinterested in the rear trunk carpet
gray, they seem in good shape but we really haven't "cleaned" the interior. just gutted. but if it is in good shape overall, i can clean any stains out.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Well, I don't care about stains so much as smell.. hehe mine are rank.. and the driver side is tore up.... plus i need the rear hatch one Lemme know how much you need for them.. I'll make a trip down for them, and that rear hub..

Well, I don't care about stains so much as smell.. hehe mine are rank.. and the driver side is tore up.... plus i need the rear hatch one Lemme know how much you need for them.. I'll make a trip down for them, and that rear hub..
I can have them both ready by the weekend and the hub also, willl let you know price and exact condition.

offroad25rs

ok so now the audio wont work when i play it on the computer i can come down an show u the video of it running on my phone. sorry for the inconvience.

ok so the car is pretty much completly stripped, motor is still for sale. pm or post with any needs. the guys on nasioc are snapping these parts like crazy! i cant belive what some are paying for shipping!!!!
default_tongue.png

Tyler

The OBS has 4 wheel discs, right? Can you take a peek at the brake master cylinder and tell me if there are 4 brake lines that attach to it? If so, I may want to snag that from you. PM me with details!

Stein

Stein
The OBS has 4 wheel discs, right? Can you take a peek at the brake master cylinder and tell me if there are 4 brake lines that attach to it? If so, I may want to snag that from you. PM me with details!
My '99 has rear drums, and I don't think it was an option to have four-discs.

Latest posts

Back