98 Impreze OB part out!!

Stein

Stein
Do you still have the pump and anything that goes with it for the rear window sprayer? I'm not sure if the pump is built into a reservoir or something.

offroad25rs

im located in lewiston my number is 577-9549. an nategr8ns i should have all that dont think its out of the car yet lol

inski

Do you still have the pump and anything that goes with it for the rear window sprayer? I'm not sure if the pump is built into a reservoir or something.
The rear pump is located in the front jug. If you can hear the pump go but no spray then you have a broke hose or the back wash valve is clogged.

ReZPunK

can i come down sometime either sunday or monday to get the wiper motor? i can pull it if i have to. i will pack my tool bag. i need to have this on a transport to Calais by next wednesday.

offroad25rs

yes u can just give me a call before u head down,

the cats are in descent shape ill check i think they migth be already spoken for but not sure ill know more tomorrow

ReZPunK

ok im heading down this morning. will call, i know its sunday and early, but i have to make a trip to Woolwich and then Camden.

exh manifold in good shape, 40 bucks. cats are both there and in good shape cept the rear flange is gone. looks like it had a new one installed at some point and it was a bad weld job. so make an offer on those

Latest posts

Back