98 Impreze OB part out!!

offroad25rs

i am recievin an 98 impreza outback that was totaled. i will be parting the whole thing out so if there is anything anyone needs just pm me or u can reach me on my cell 577-9549. i will be gettin the car on sat.

the only things that are not for sale is the trany an struts/springs an wheels an tires other then that the rest is up for grabs. it was a rollover so the only good panels that i saw on it were the pass doors, hood, an rear bumper. all the lights are still good to front an rear. i will get pics up as soon as i get it. i will get a parts list of all avaible parts as soon as i know.

thanks chris

SOLD:

Hood

Last edited by a moderator:

-=Lobstah=-

dont have money for a full motor yet
default_smile.png

nicric

Just put a 99 obs on the road, I need a ton of stuff! If you don't mind I will be in touch.

Thanks, NIck

offroad25rs

subarude pmd u back.

lobstah: 50 for the knock sensor an 100 for both cv shafts.

rezdog: 55 for the rear hub but i got check it out first to make sure its good.

nicric: just let know know what u want an i will let u know if i have it or u could come down a see what u need.

i am located in lewiston near the highway

let me know if the prices are fair for ya if not just let me know an i will work wit u

thanks chris

offroad25rs

130 for both headlights and 150 for hood with scoop an vents, the hood is white in color an has one small dent the once i get the car i am goin to try an pop out.

thanks chris

Stein

Stein
What color are the front seats and how's the padding? I'm really looking for WRX seats or just something I can re-pad mine with, but I'm giving this a shot anyway
default_smile.png

inski

Any issues with the engine? Mainly concern about piston slop or knocking, leaks not so much.

SUBARUDE

why do you need a key to hear it run pull the column a part takes about 2 minutes and doesn't damage any thing or do you need the key to move it to chris's place

jfarr

if that has a 2.2 and has the biger clip no the knock sensor id like to buy it so when u dig in let me know cell 576-1499 thanks.

offroad25rs

we got the car yesturday an the guy forget to bring the key to us so hopefully we will have the key in a couple of day to start the thing up an no its not stole lol we bought it.

nategr8ns: the seats dont look bad they are gray. they r gettin pulled out tom once we can get the roof off. an id say 50 for both seats.

the car is a 2.2 an a 5speed. the clutch was just replaced before the wreck. an the car got a brand new sticker 3 weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back