98 Impreze OB part out!!

Stein

Stein
Here are some free image hosting sites:

imgur.com

imageshack.us

tinypic.com

photobucket.com, but you have to have an account (free)

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Oh look you have the drivers side mirror. Mine currently has a crack in the glass. Anyone know if the 98 glass not housing was the same shape as the 2002? Hell if you wanna let it go for cheap I'll grab it anyway and make it fit.

Stein

Stein
I think the bugeye mirrors may be a little bit bigger.

Let me see if I can find anything...

edit: from pictures they actually look a little smaller. Can't find anything on the glass size though.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
To start the car without the key, take off the steering column plastics. Then at the back of the ignition cylinder there is a screw holding on the ignition switch. Take out the screw, pull the switch off, and use a screwdriver to start.

I don't have a pic of when I had mine all apart, but if I can figure it out, anybody can.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
LOL I just did this to my GL yesterday, for some reason the ignition was stuck. Works great, done it many times

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It took me a while to get a new ignition, so I pulled the broken one out, and just started my car with a screwdriver for about 2 weeks.

I had to hacksaw the ignition apart because it was stuck in run and I wanted my key back.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah I just took a big screw driver and broke the ignition open so that the wheel wouldn't be locked, and then started it with the little slot

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I just ripped the ignition out. Because I was planning on replacing it, so had to come out anyway. But it is key start again. I wasn't going to say anything on a public forum, I didn't want my car stolen... heh

offroad25rs

that worked for startin the car thanks for the advice and the car is almost completely stripped only thing left is the drivetrain which should be all out this weekend weather pendin. let me know whats needed

offroad25rs

ill be pullin it out tom hopefully an i can get u a pic of it when i get it cleaned up. its got t a bunch of glass an snow on it from the crash.

Latest posts

Back