Achieving That Subie "rumble"

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
If im not mistaken, the stocker cats on 2.5i's already can flow more gasses than what the heads put out. Making a hi flow cat purely a sound mod, like the uels on n/a.

Maxxguy25RS

My car needs a sound mod. I'm a little more fortunate than the 2.5i guys. My 05 dosent have the newer header design, I can get away with eBay uels for cheap moneys.

Jamey

Getting my wrx header today
default_smile.png

i-wagon

I have an extra 3 bolt flange that's close enough a few strokes with a round file will make it fit. Pickup in oxford or auburn and yours

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I got bungs at napa, the two of them plus one gasket was under $20. Don't hi mental welding them in, stitch it in a little at a time. Mine overheated and warped when they cooled .and that f'd up my brand new sensor

cwiggin

I'm hoping to be picking up a header this week sometime!!! Ya buddy!! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

So I set up an appointment 3 weeks ago for today with LA Imports. Showed up this morning at my scheduled time... Place was locked up. He didn't even notify me. I was so pissed. I waited for 20 minutes before taking off. Waste of time and gas.

cwiggin

So I set up an appointment 3 weeks ago for today with LA Imports. Showed up this morning at my scheduled time... Place was locked up. He didn't even notify me. I was so pissed. I waited for 20 minutes before taking off. Waste of time and gas.
that sucks man, as if they did that

scubiecraig

So with iWagon's generous help today, I finally have this done! Thanks Matt for doing this! I was grinning ear to ear when I drove home! Now I just have to get some hangers welded on so that my exhaust isn't banging around underneath the car!

Latest posts

Back