Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
This thing is almost as cool as b3m's old ride. He really set the bar for what an old wagon can be.
Lmao. I don't think that's a compliment. Sad thing is, I had one of these style cars before he did. The one thing I do lack though is his welding skills!

IBratmanI

Few pics from last night. We were able to get the rear disc brakes swapped on and the rear lift installed with the new struts and King springs.

A 5 gallon bucket almost fits under the rear diff

inski

Yup.  Looks badass!  Those axles look like twigs in the last pic.  Wheel to axle ratio is messin with my skull

Jamey

Your going the wrong way !! Lol Jk looks good
default_smile.png

IBratmanI

Yup. Looks badass! Those axles look like twigs in the last pic. Wheel to axle ratio is messin with my skull
Lol yeah they do look small but they will hold up just fine. There are guys running much bigger without much issue.
Thanks guys. Can't wait to get the rest of it done!

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Should be working on this again tomorrow night after work! I don't think it'll get done, but should get the front lift in.

IBratmanI

Spent some more time with this today. I used a cutoff wheel and trimmed the lower portions of the fender off in front of the front wheels, and trimmed behind the front tires as well. Also cut and extended the pitch stopped as well. Just have to change out the tranny, and steering column. The rest is just little stuff here and there.

Latest posts

Back