Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Have a new mod planned! I think it'll work, and look pretty sweet!

Also should have some more pics up after my sister brings her flash drive over.

IBratmanI

Just ordered the new mod for this. Not sure when it'll actually go on, but it should be pretty sweet!

inski

Needs more

confederate-flag.jpg

And..

truckergirl.jpg

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Hahahaha

And big chrome truck nuts

Put them country boys to shame

IBratmanI

Lol. But there's a reason I have a lifted Subaru, and not a lifted bubba truck! I guess I just don't feel the need to compensate for something? Lol

IBratmanI

Still waiting on the last thing I ordered, but also just ordered something a bit more involved for this! The first couple pieces for the EJ swap!

IBratmanI

Ordered the EJ22 gasket kit, and timing belt/water pump kit, along with a new knock sensor. Still need a slim fan or 2, new plugs and wires, and still need to send the EJ22 harness out to have it trimmed down for the swap. Just have to wait for the title on the parts Legacy so I can haul it up to my buddy's place to pull the harness, and any other useful parts before it goes to the scrap yard. But not much left to get for the actual swap, then it's just finding the time to get the swap done over the winter!!! Should be a completely different vehicle once it's done!

urabusturbo

Looking forward to the updates! I expect the title to show up any day now so you can finally get that old Legacy out of your place. Are you using the motor from that car for the swap or just the harness?

IBratmanI

Looking forward to the updates! I expect the title to show up any day now so you can finally get that old Legacy out of your place. Are you using the motor from that car for the swap or just the harness?
Thanks Dave I appreciate it! Using the motor too. It's got a ton of miles, but it runs smooth and quiet! I figure with a full reseal, and new parts she'll be good to go. Any clue when the timing belt and stuff was changed last? I might be using the dual exhaust port heads that I got from you from Mike on this, not sure yet. 

urabusturbo

allegedly my friend I bought the car from had it serviced a few months before I bought it. He said it got a new timing belt, tensioner, and water pump. I remember this because he was complaining that it all cost him more than double what I bought the entire car for.

Latest posts

Back