Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
The junk red parts car was hauled off today. It'll be nice to have more room in the driveway!

IBratmanI

I got all the 5 lug swap today. Just need to put my inner cv joints onto the front axles I received with the swap, and still need to get the front struts from Rad, and the other RS 6 spokes from Sooch. Here's a pic

2013040895180947_zpsc5d94fcf.jpg

It even came with brand new brake pads, front and rear.

HR radness

His royal radness
The junk red parts car was hauled off today. It'll be nice to have more room in the driveway!
Jason did you get any money from scrap for it?  Or did you have to pay a guy to haul it away?  I have to get rid of the black pile of crap so I can pull the motor out of the blue pile of crap:)

IBratmanI

Yeah I got $100 for it which was pretty good considering it was pretty much a rusted out bare shell. They came with a flat bed and a check made out to me, and left with my lawn ornament! Paul's pick a part in Chelsea.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
That's an awesome deal, they take care of it for you and you get a check, after cannibalizing the whole car.

IBratmanI

So I now have everything I need for the 5 lug swap. I just need to get a couple tires mounted. I also need to put the stock inner Loyale CV joint cups, onto the XT6 axles I have so that the XT6 axles will slide right onto the Loyale transmission.

I also still need to get the rust free fenders I got, painted. So there's some more money. I'm really trying not to spend any money till I know what's going on with the new car that still isn't LOVING done. Getting very aggravated about that now. So we'll see what happens.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Woohoo! Slowly starting to come to life.

As for the "new" car... Any and all work whoever is taking FOREVER to do.... Should be HEAVILY discounted.

By discounted I mean they do it for free and give you a full tank of 93. Idc if its a 1.8 they better fill it with effing 93!

IBratmanI

So as you have seen, this is getting all the good stuff now. So the 5 lug swap is on hold for now, and it is getting all the crap that was supposed to go on the new car.

Working on getting a 4" lift for this instead of the 2" I have now, and will be getting the dual range 5 spd transmission that I have too. I just have to find bushings to fit the shift linkage because there are none in the linkage I have.

It will be getting the new fenders soon too. I'm dropping them off tomorrow night for paint, and I'll put them on as soon as I get them back. Then it's off to a friends shop to be transformed!

IBratmanI

Gabe took some money from me and now I have a set of 27 9.50 15 Suba Swampers. Need to find lighter wheels. Anyone have any 6 lug wheels for cheap?

IBratmanI

Found a set of 15" Peugeot wheels to mount the swampers on. Now I can stick with the 4 lug set up.

IBratmanI

4" lift came today. I'm going to need a few bolts for it though.

Kati gave the car a good scrub today. First time in who knows how many years lol

It won't look like this much longer!

IBratmanI

Got my refund from the other car finally. We'll see what else I can come up with for this.

Latest posts

Back