Another old Subaru-1990 Loyale build

GClark

Ill be in your neck of the woods quite often now. Working at the State Prison.  Miata is the best daily, fun to drive and 32mpgs!  Can't wait to have the Legacy back though.  

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Ill be in your neck of the woods quite often now. Working at the State Prison.  Miata is the best daily, fun to drive and 32mpgs!  Can't wait to have the Legacy back though.  
Nice, congrats on the job. When will the Legacy be back in action?

GClark

I'm still waiting on my wheels to get shipped over. They messed up the body work a bit so that'll have to be fixed as well. Maybe by the fall it'll be done...

IBratmanI

I'm still waiting on my wheels to get shipped over. They messed up the body work a bit so that'll have to be fixed as well. Maybe by the fall it'll be done...
Damn. Well at least you got everything back. I assume Mike still had to make new intercooler pipes for it too?

IBratmanI

New plates!

20151218_121250_zpskxd7iqv2.jpg

20151218_121307_zpssaai4tgt.jpg

20160117_141834_zpsbrmblran.jpg

20160117_142655_zpshx76lnjp.jpg

I have these 215 75 15 Hankook Dynapro MT's going on with new 6" lift parts as soon as the weather improves!

ZsZ43Nn6Wly5lx4N7iiD.jpg

I think I'm going to have the lift powder coated before I install it.

20160212_161642_zpslmig43wb.jpg

IBratmanI

I have something on the way for this, although it very well may not be installed this year. Best part is I'm getting it in trade.

And I got these to use as reverse lights!

IBratmanI

So I received this a couple days ago. It's a full time 4wd dual range transmission, with center diff lock. It doesn't have as low of a low range, and I could swap the lower gear set from my current transmission into it, but the thought of opening up 2 transmissions scares me lol. But this will put the power of the ej to the ground a lot better than my current trans. No more 2wd burnouts! It'll probably be a while before it's installed.

Latest posts

Back