Apkarian100's 2002 MBP WRX Wagon

apkarian100

Vendor
Yah, I wasn't looking forward to it either. It was a little bit of a bummer when after my base tune with Bren (about 275-280 whp), my clutch started to slip on anything above 15 psi.
default_frown.gif
I guess it's good that my car's making power, just to show the weaknesses in other areas of my car.

that's cool, and those are some pretty impressive numbers. I want to upgrade my clutch at some point. But I'm not looking forward to the cost!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

apkarian100

Vendor
So I'm flopping back to this idea of using the Ebay dual projector headlights. Only difference is, I will be sourcing other projectors to install, install the cheap projectors originally found in the headlights. The headlights look like this:

pro_wrx02bh.jpg

I will mod them to make them look more like this:

HeadlightsandGrill.jpg

Stay tuned for progress....

Stein

Stein
Gonna be cool.

Please don't leave the turn signals that ugly shape though
default_huh.png
. Replace them with a single amber LED assembly, or a strip, and paint it black.

Are the projectors that come with it small enough to do an easy retrofit in GC headlights?

apkarian100

Vendor
Some I finally got the Ebay headlights today. A couple things I noticed that will need work. The halos suck, but I wasn't planning on using them anyways:

SAM_0961.jpg

SAM_0960.jpg

Here's a pic of the low beam cutoff. Again, not too great, but I expected that:

SAM_0965.jpg

Matt

not to bad man....and nate is right...do something different with the turn signals...im sure the car is looking hot

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Very nice!! Haven't you been waiting on this for a while? Have you bought a new clutch yet?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Cool that you finally got it. So does that mean you get to use the disc that you had, or did you have to get another?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
You doubt your own work?
default_tongue.png
Hopefully we can meet up some time soon to get this thang installed.
It was a play on words of ACT clutch.... The last clutch I installed was an old chevy sidewayz motor thing and it works just fine. So I trust myself that I can bolt on a clutch
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back