Apkarian100's 2002 MBP WRX Wagon

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
sure - you can stop by. I'd rather Chris would wait till spring when it isn't so effing cold out though.... haha.

Come-along will pull out an engine. Done it a few times, block up the car. Not much needs to be done under the car anyway. It shouldn't be that bad.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Just fire up the heater and go for it!!! LOL, it's gonna be damn cold this coming week!!

apkarian100

Vendor
I wouldn't have time this weekend. I'm thinking either the weekend of the 29th or the weekend of Feb. 12.

Oh, and I have some nice plug in heaters too, if you want to use them.

Just fire up the heater and go for it!!! LOL, it's gonna be damn cold this coming week!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Plug-in heaters aren't great here because I have solar.

I have a propane one.

apkarian100

Vendor
Forgot to post this up, got this in the mail the other day:

SAM_1021.jpg

apkarian100

Vendor
A couple pics of what I've been up to:

SAM_1029.jpg

SAM_1031.jpg

SAM_1032.jpg

SAM_1034.jpg

SAM_1039.jpg

More to come when I get the fog light covers on and new headlights painted, hehe.

Spiller1327

fmic, in new hampshire??? I personally love driving my car into snow banks to se how far I can go!!! that's just me tho.. Looks fast either way

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
fmic, in new hampshire??? I personally love driving my car into snow banks to se how far I can go!!! that's just me tho.. Looks fast either way
haha, I'm with ya on that one! I drive (whether purposefully or not...) into a lot of snow.

Spiller1327

Your missing out guy.. Its a thrill, right up there with drifting in front of cops and high beaming resorvation police!! My life

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Looks damn good.

I have mixed feelings about bugeyes (bugeye owner what what), but damn it looks good with those blinkers and the black FMIC.

Latest posts

Back