Autocross 2007 Discussion

Trainable

So any of your guys with more experience willing to let us noobs ride along and/or ride along with us? So how many STMers are going to be doing AutoX on a regular basis this year? I for one am looking forward to getting into it
default_frown.gif

ReZPunK

im going to try more autocrosses this ssummer for sure.

orono is a definite, i live like minutes away and would drivethe integra there
default_frown.gif

need some new Hankook Rs2's first. or i could finish the old ones in one weekend there..

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I'm in the same boat as Trainable. I've never done it but plan to give it a try. I'm gonna go watch the first one.

Trainable

Who the F@#% said you could get in my boat... Seriously get out. ;D

Sweet at least I won't be the only clueless one. This is making me eager for spring/summer.

ReZPunK

few things i was reminded of my first time autocrossing that drifting is a no no and tire noise is frowned upon. i did both im my first autocross and it was quickly pointed out the err of my ways.

R

redlinerally

basically, CMC says "no squeeling" to everyone... except they allow multiple resident CMC board members to pretty much do as they please. (i.e. you'll get slapped on the wrist... they won't and will continue doing as they please because they've been there/done that with the club.)

It's a popularity contest at times.
default_wink.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
They have been pretty lenient with everything I have been involved with. the last issues (that weren't out of course related) was a minivan doing Jstrips and burnouts on every corner.

Trainable

Aaaahh I sees. Luckily I didn't have any smoke shows in the plans.

TPH you going to come out for any AutoXs or you just sticking with the dirt?

R

redlinerally

i'll be there, just might not be competing. if funds allow, then yes i will be there & compete.

R

redlinerally

Jim, I saw this awesome aftermarket part you can purchase... it comes in a variety of colors and is relatively easy to install. Mudflaps, my friend... mudflaps. ;D

WRXav8r

I'll be AutoX'n this year with the Sentra... and some new sneakers to help eliminate the plowing through the turns... I'm getting some Nitto NeoGens.... I like them there tyres...

Evan

does anyone have a link to where i can find a list of all the class specifications? i want to know what classes different mods would put me into.

Evan

sweet. i'm not sure what my mods would be, but if theres a mod that would throw me into another class i'd like to know first, it might be worth giving up.

Latest posts

Back