Autocross 2007 Discussion

jmailhot

my car is stock, expet I removed the broken A/C system, and added a 20mm rear sway bar,

I believe that bumps me outa stock class unfortunatley. but as a newb, I won't be terribly dissapointed when i find out I'm not posting competative times, i'll be out for fun/experience/and to get better overall

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I would stick with the Azenis since you will be bumped to STS. It is a street Tire class. So you can upgrade to 17's if you want, and have tires up to a 225 tread width I believe.

Ralli will jump in if I am off on my tire width. he has been in that class for a long time.

ralli

No problem.. that is what we are here for :)

Everyone ready for the autox season.. tenetively the first event is in just a few weeks (ok a little over a month). Should be a great time. Last year there was some great competition going on at storyland.

Oh.. so, is anyone planning to race in STX class this year?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
No problem.. that is what we are here for :)

Everyone ready for the autox season.. tenetively the first event is in just a few weeks (ok a little over a month). Should be a great time. Last year there was some great competition going on at storyland.

Me = ES/DS/STS2/STU/CSP all depends on what gets here and when.

EvilAsPie

Unfortunately i am. Wasn't planning on it but after reading about mods for classes found my rear disk conversion will bump me up. I have autoXed a grand total of once before, so i won't be terrible lost. I'm not expecting to be a huge competitor, just going to be there to have fun and learn.

BTW: Can't f*cking wait!!!

R

redlinerally

Anybody know someone who owns a large parking lot??!! ;D

But yes, it is too bad. Now, to find a car to borrow for Storyland... HMMMMMM. :-

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Anybody know someone who owns a large parking lot??!! ;D

But yes, it is too bad. Now, to find a car to borrow for Storyland... HMMMMMM. :-
what's wrong with the wagon? did you sell it?

R

redlinerally

I expect it gone by then.
default_biggrin.png

akinaspeedstar

i think that I've slimed down my auto X budget, I'm getting my car aligned next week and then i think I'm gonna buy some kook rs92's for my stock rims, unless i can come up with a cheep set of 17's. then up grade here and there as the season goes on.

Trainable

I am sacrificing what is left of my RE92s to AutoX. Looking forward to the season and finally getting my first event under my belt. ;D

RedForester08

Well I'm going to try Storyland just for the fun of it. Now what Class will I fall in. WRX snorkuss and resonator, K&N drop-in, Whiteline Adjustable swaybar, STI Axleback and New Falken 225/45 ZR17 94W. Not looking so much to compete but to have some fun. What is the Date.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Well I'm going to try Storyland just for the fun of it. Now what Class will I fall in. WRX snorkuss and resonator, K&N drop-in, Whiteline Adjustable swaybar, STI Axleback and New Falken 225/45 ZR17 94W. Not looking so much to compete but to have some fun. What is the Date.
STS

EvilAsPie

Ralli: Your right, you can't legally practice autocross, but sometimes those 90* corners get the best of me. ;D

What is the Date.
CMC doesn't have confirmed dates yet, but it should be the last weekend in april, IIRC.

Latest posts

Back