Autocross Sunday

Tyler

I might come watch ... going to be working on the Raven all weekend ... we'll see how much gets done. :thumbsup:

ruggedman

I'm as good as there. It's been almost 4 weeks since i've auto-x'd and I feel a little weird for taking a break that long.

Trainable

I'm in the month between events boat too. Very strange and I'm looking forward to getting out on the pavement again. :headbang:

ralli

Oh yes. RS and Supra will be there!

Wha'cha driving predro? Miata ready?
Miata has been done since last month. I just haven't had time.
You've gotta come so you can get WAILED on by all the super speedy WRX's this year! HAR HAR.
Don't you wish.....

wait a sec.. am I included in that?? If so... that's right.. wailed on.. mo fo :violent5: hahaha

EvilAsPie

You've gotta come so you can get WAILED on by all the super speedy WRX's this year! HAR HAR.
Don't you wish.....

wait a sec.. am I included in that?? If so... that's right.. wailed on.. mo fo :violent5: hahaha
Wow you might even have a hard time keeping up with the non-wrx awd machine. :whip2:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I'm as good as there. It's been almost 4 weeks since i've auto-x'd and I feel a little weird for taking a break that long.
That's nothing, I haven't raced since the end of May and the right foot is getting REALLLLLY twitchy.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

you won't have a problem beating me this season. 195 RT215's don't grip like hoosiers.

Tyler

Make sure your cars are pretty ... I may bring channel 6 with me :headbang: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back