Autocross Sunday

EvilAsPie

It would have been fun to try your RS Kat. If we had only done 2 runs in the afternoon we probably would have had time for fun runs.

The next major CMC event i am going to is the Mall in late September. I could give her a run then if you're really serious.

I feel that i have not yet reached the limit of my cars abilities. I find after events from watching video or talking to other people stuff i could have done differently that might have made up some time.

Right now i am planning to run the same setup next year with maybe a couple changes.

ralli

It would have been fun to try your RS Kat. If we had only done 2 runs in the afternoon we probably would have had time for fun runs.

The next major CMC event i am going to is the Mall in late September. I could give her a run then if you're really serious.

I feel that i have not yet reached the limit of my cars abilities. I find after events from watching video or talking to other people stuff i could have done differently that might have made up some time.

Right now i am planning to run the same setup next year with maybe a couple changes.
NO Evercross??? Boooo

that's going to be my last event for a while...

Speaking of which, if anyone might be interested in my black wheels w/ race tires let me know.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
IMG_4758.jpg

IMG_4903.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

IMG_4906.jpg

IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

so I made it to one this year.. hehe..

Latest posts