BLMPKN's LOWERED 05 OBXT! **UPDATED 1/8/13**

Meyagi

I'm a hack
one of the best mods you can do to your car driveline wise. ask anyone who has driven a 6mt, it makes the car so much more fun to drive.

oh and you will need a automatic driveshaft. if the 06 lgt one i have will work ill sell it to you. the only difference will be the center bearing mount due to the outback having body spacers but i may be able to adapt a lgt one.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah, don't forget to space that driveshaft down, or use an auto Outback one! Lol. Took a long time for me to figure that one out! I know Mike won't ever forget now!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Alright, you guys successfully peer pressured me into it.

If everything goes how it should, everything will be here by the end of the week!

Mike, when my giant package arrives id like to drop it off at your house for a lookover; and so you can make me a final list of stuff youll need from me to get this done.

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
I think ill pass on the flywheel, gonna buy a competition clutch stg.3 package with a new flywheel. Ive heard too many horror stories about used or resurfaced subie flywheels.

Lemme tell you what, im souped like chef boyardee to get all this shit done. 20% more gears, dccd, and ill be one (if not the only) 6 speed obxts in maine. Booyah!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah its not good to resurface the 02-05 wrx flywheels, but the STi onea are fine. No prob, just figured I'd offer it up at a good price.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
is the stage 3 a 6 puck? if it is you should get the stg 2, its an exedy disk with a stronger pressure plate and it will drive in traffic a hell of a lot better. urabusturbo has that clutch in his legacy. the comp clutch stg 2 for wrx uses their own disk which sucks and wears out too quick. the sti one uses a exedy disk which is oem quality

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
Installed my Perrin tmic and GFB BOV this morning, couldent find a new process west in stock so I settled.

Ill upload lots of pictures after my 6 speed swap!

urabusturbo

IMGP0127_zps6febc521.jpg

Meyagi

I'm a hack
if garrett would bring back my f'ing tie downs i wouldnt have to use timing belts to lift transmissions lol

Latest posts

Back