CMC autocross 5/31

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
Sad I missed it :-( the vee should be up and running I hope for the mall event with a bunch more power. Maybe then I can stear it with the throttle :-D

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Sad I missed it :-( the vee should be up and running I hope for the mall event with a bunch more power. Maybe then I can stear it with the throttle :-D
What'd you break on the vee? Also, steering with the throttle is a blast.

Stein

Stein
yeah, i think i only took my camera out twice. i was too busy talkin the rest of the time.
datsun wagon? there was a red lotus europa there, looked kinda wagonish. i told car whore it looked like a childrens hearse.
If it is yellow I think that was a Saab or Volvo or something like that. I asked about that because I thought it was a datsun too.
Actually I think it may have been a porche. It was two door.

I'll edit this later: gotta go.

edit:

Yeah I guess its a Europa.

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp229/Sub_leg_photos/Jetport%20Annex/?action=view&current=IMG_7798.jpg

The area just below the headlights made me think datsun, but today (during my driving test, where I held back from shouting "Subaru!" every time I passed a Subaru
default_wink.png
) I saw an older Porsche with the same headlight thing.

edit again:

Jim, lack of wagon wheelie makes me sad
default_frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

75 was really quick. Very impressive, actually. He was smoooooove in the corners, not all herky-jerky like me. Oh, and that number 380 above is me
default_additional_spin.gif

08WRXME

Mark is cool beans. He was getting pretty good last year by the end of the year.
default_additional_sillylol.gif
75 was really quick. Very impressive, actually. He was smoooooove in the corners, not all herky-jerky like me. Oh, and that number 380 above is me
default_smile.png
Yea I rode shotty with him and he can drive! Couple of times , I could have reached out and grabbed a cone on that big sweeper, we got so close. He was a bit dissapointed because the rain threw off his last to runs, but he got his fastest with me weighing the car down.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

ruggedman

More proof that learning to drive your car stock is faster than just throwing a bunch of mods on and having a beast you cant figure out for like 5 seasons
default_tongue.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
More proof that learning to drive your car stock is faster than just throwing a bunch of mods on and having a beast you cant figure out for like 5 seasons
default_tongue.png
I learned so much the two summers ago when I drove my stock RS for the entire season. What I learned at autocross has saved my butt on the street more than once.

Latest posts

Back