CMC autocross 5/31

LGHT SBR

Anyone plan on checkin out the autocross up at the Jetport Annex parking lot on Sunday 5/31? I actually have the day off so maybe I'll see ya up there.

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i might run the audi... we blew the vee up at LL Bean and haven't built the new motor yet. But i will be there regardless with the audi weather i run it or not, maybe i can beg someone to let me run in their car that day

therussiann

Il try to make this 1 and not be late i actuly have a plan if im of work sat id go to old orchet beach party there get a room somewhere and then from there roll to the ax

Gerryjm4

I just found out I have this day off of work. This will be my first Auto x, what time should I get there? And is there anything i should know before I show up?

Stein

Stein
Don't Auto-X on Rotas
default_cool.png

Nah I'm just kidding, but there are some horror stories about rotas ripping off.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Show up early enough so that you can walk the course and understand where you're going BEFORE you get in your car. Take your first run slow so you know where your going. Autocross = Slow is Fast

Registration for events is at 8:00 AM. First car starts at 10:00 AM. Late drivers will be charged a $5.00 late entry fee after 9:00AM!

EvilAsPie

I was planning to make this one but we have too much going on with the Relay for Life and everything else. We will definitely be at the mall.

This is a fun lot for anyone debating on going. It is also great for spectating. and the weather is shaping up for a nice weekend.

Have fun all. Someone take ST while you can!
default_eek.gif

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Is there still room to enter? I'm thinking about killing some cones, actually...
There is no pre-reg, so just show up early. But It's been a long time since they cut people off from an event. The last one they saw around 30 people I heard.

08WRXME

I think I will be going to watch. My friend will be racing and has been trying to get me to race mine.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Don't Auto-X on Rotas
default_biggrin.png
Nah I'm just kidding, but there are some horror stories about rotas ripping off.
dude WTF are you talking about?
default_eek.gif

there have been approx a zillion AXes won on Rotas, the ones I just sold actually won several. they are one of the most popular brands cuz they super light. so maybe somebody whacked a curb and broke a wheel, how is that Rota's fault?

details of these supposed horror stories would be good.

/rumors

Stein

Stein
dude WTF are you talking about?
default_eek.gif

there have been approx a zillion AXes won on Rotas, the ones I just sold actually won several. they are one of the most popular brands cuz they super light. so maybe somebody whacked a curb and broke a wheel, how is that Rota's fault?

details of these supposed horror stories would be good.

/rumors
There was a whole thread on it at NASIOC a few months ago. I'll try to find it when I get home.

Latest posts

Back