CMC autocross 5/31

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I agree you covered it all. You are also very fast on the course and gave me some great advice when i race my RedImpreza 07 Wagon.Well if the weather is like today's we'll be there with the Fozz. Me and the two boys as passengers. We'll see if this N/A toaster is as quick as my 07 N/A Wagon was. (quick to me that is)

Remeber this day in 2007 September
Glad to hear from ya! That day ruled and I hadn't seen that pic of my car before. I'd like to see how foresters do out on the courses, I know Impreza's but foresters are something else entirely to me.

I've been watching intellicast's radar loop today but I'm not saying anything, don't wanna jinx it.

RedForester08

well the fozzy is on Swift Forester springs STI lateral links and 20 mm bar with STI mounts and Karboy end links so she is as low as a stock Impreza. See ya there.

RedForester08

Just got back. I think the Fozzy surprised everyone. 51.5 sec
default_smile.png
was our fastest time. What a great day with no rain and some great people with great advise.
default_smile.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Was fun.

I saw:

RedForester08

therussiann

LGHT SBR

sub_leg

Brighton

Jimbo

SUBARUDE

And ended up talking to some other subaru folks. I even snagged a ride along in an RS, I miss running mine.

The course was fantastic. I enjoyed the long straight away that let me blast the mustang down. The course was fairly open and not overly technical. Overall A+++ Seller! Would drive again!

I should have some pictures up eventually.

08WRXME

Was fun.
I saw:

RedForester08

therussiann

LGHT SBR

sub_leg

Brighton

Jimbo

SUBARUDE

And ended up talking to some other subaru folks. I even snagged a ride along in an RS, I miss running mine.

The course was fantastic. I enjoyed the long straight away that let me blast the mustang down. The course was fairly open and not overly technical. Overall A+++ Seller! Would drive again!

I should have some pictures up eventually.
Ah you were the mustang guy. Thing is a beast! several times you went into a corner, and I was worried from the sidelines
default_smile.png
Awesome driving today overall. things got pretty squirrelly right at the end with the rain.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Ah you were the mustang guy. Thing is a beast! several times you went into a corner, and I was worried from the sidelines
default_smile.png
Awesome driving today overall. things got pretty squirrelly right at the end with the rain.
The thing handles beautifully and likes a bit of oversteer. I ended up looping it on my last run right as it started raining. Set up the decreasing radius turn all wrong then oversteered too much into the straight and couldn't correct it. Pulled a 49.1 and am pretty sure I beat dad.
default_smile.png

Jimbo

Nice to see everyone there today, and I'm glad the rain held out as long as it did. Sorry I couldn't say goodbye to people, but I was on the "dry erase duty" for the afternoon.

Between the wife and I we have 274 pics of the day. Uploading now, and I'll post when they're done.

I got 4th in my class, btw. Looks like those Bridgestone RE92s are good for something at the end of their life
default_eek.gif

Apollyon12

I REALLY liked that course. I know I could stay in second and do the entire thing. That let me focus on actually learning more about how to drive the car. There was a marked improvement in the handling this time over Storyland. I have added a full set of Whiteline strut tower bars and the standard duty endlinks. Because I have the rear bar set to the softest setting I was still getting a good bit of understeer, but I should be able to fix that next time.

P.S. the ZE-512's are KILLING me. I can't wait until they are toast and I can get a set of Star Specs.

Evan

i didnt take that many, but heres what i have. its just daves 911 and the facemeltermobile.

DSC_2359R.jpg

DSC_2364R.jpg

DSC_2367R.jpg

DSC_2431R.jpg

DSC_2469R.jpg

DSC_2490R.jpg

DSC_2497R.jpg

DSC_2526R.jpg

08WRXME

Hmmm lets guess Evan's two favorite cars
default_eek.gif

That STi and Porche were beasts!!!! I was a personal fan of the porche's sideway exit in the last turn.

Stein

Stein
Sweet pictures Jeff and Evan!

I'm still looking at the pictures Jeff didn't post
default_eek.gif

edit: what's that datsun wagon? That thing looks... strange...

RedForester08

Sub_Leg

Thanks for the pics. I like this one best. And no we never "knocked over " the cone. Maybe hit it. Pedro taught us well.

IMG_8424.jpg

Evan

yeah, i think i only took my camera out twice. i was too busy talkin the rest of the time.

datsun wagon? there was a red lotus europa there, looked kinda wagonish. i told car whore it looked like a childrens hearse.

08WRXME

If it is yellow I think that was a Saab or Volvo or something like that. I asked about that because I thought it was a datsun too.

Jimbo

If it is yellow I think that was a Saab or Volvo or something like that. I asked about that because I thought it was a datsun too.
That's a Saab Sonnet, and it got the fastest overall time today. That thing - and its driver - are terrifying.

Latest posts

Back