death of a ricer...birth of an rs

Matt

still waiting on the seller....was suppose to have been converted which was why I bought it...guy claims he only ever hit 10mph so it seemed right to him....so hes contacting the guy he got it from to figure it out....granted its only a 30 dollar part to fix it I just dont plan on fixing it on my dime !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Word of advice, ensure your spedo is in mph before going on a group drive.

"Alright Matt, we have a left turn at mile 23."

"Okay, we're at 30km, what's that in miles?"

"Hell if I know."

K3rn

Hookah Master
^^this
default_additional_lol2.gif

Matt

Not in a parking lot. Was a decent slide until the rear end. Caught the bank and just sucked the nose in. Little tree killed the car. Fairly certain they'll total it.

cwiggin

<p>Ouch!!!!  A little tree did that much?!! Wow, dude that sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

no it really wasnt..

.got an estimate from primes body shop...4800 currently which sucks because the car is worth roughly that.....my insurance is making me go to broadway collision for there estimate....more than likely the car will be totaled which prob means ill buy it back for something cheap, 500 bucks for ex....ill do all the body work myself and have a shop paint the car...possibly if theres enough cash left over I may consider swapping the motor. im buying an 89 toyota truck in the next week or so from a guy at work to bomb around in so well see what happenes monday.

89yota.jpg

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So why is the price so high?

What's the damage list?

Something has gotta be seriously bent to rack up that much price, I can't imagine hood, fender, light, bumper and paint could come out that steep.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
yeah why is the price so damn high?

just slap a fender and a hood on that thing with a new headlight and turn signal.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It looks like the core support and top of the front clip is pretty bent up. The mounting spot for the corner light is smashed back a good three inches.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
bring it down to my house, we can winch the core support out and hammer most of it back in place.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Winch? I prefer chain to tree and back up really fast... worked for me...

Latest posts

Back