death of a ricer...birth of an rs

urabusturbo

this^ I have used that trick on my current DD twice now and have done it to a few cars in the past. I bet you can straighten all that out no problem

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
winch is more precise
default_wink.png
It works great on rally cars.

Plus he Matt works 10min from my house.

I say you bang it all out and use one of these to cover up the worst of it till spring:

http://www.stickergiant.com/bandaid_b5780.html

Matt

well, I figure ill just collect all the money and do all the work myself, half the bill is labor and the rest parts, 2600!!! I know I can source parts for cheaper and then just have my body shop do the paint and rust repair plus I want to change up the color to somethig special.....so well see monday

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Maybe I don't understand completely how full coverage insurance works... But if you crash your own car, totally your fault, how do you collect money on it?

I can see if someone hits your car, they owe you the money for damages.

Matt

its all about what they really know...lol I pay for full coverage so im taking full advantage for what I pay for.

Matt

Well just had the meeting with Portland collision and a geico rep. They quoted 4600 so with my deductable I walked out with 4100 and to my absolute shock they didn't total the car. Now big decisions on what I should do. Fix the car myself and have it painted, by another rs and sell this one as is. So many options

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

alright so I made up my mind....going to fix the car on a budget, ebay will be my friend and wrx swap is in the works as well as a brand new paint scheme.

need a new hood as well, prefer an l hood, no scoop!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I know someone with a nice L hood, it's green but in great shape. Probably have it for $40. Let m know

Matt

prob the same guy I was suppose to get this from before!!! I was never able to make it up there, I should have that yota pretty soon so ill make a trip out that way unless anyone else has one closer?

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If the hood is still in my neck of the woods, I'm going up to Mike's later this week to get an engine. I could traffic a hood while I'm at it.

Latest posts

Back