Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

05RSKID

Nate your inbox is full! 

I was wondering what time we'd be finishing up the drive tomorrow. Any ideas? I've got some commitments I've got to be back for so I just need to make sure that going to this is feasible.
I'm guessing 5 ish its a long drive bit worth it

Matt

Were meeting at the gray rest stop for 6 am and departing no later than 630am. Well be up there by 830

KamB

Kam Berry
Were meeting at the gray rest stop for 6 am and departing no later than 630am. Well be up there by 830
I'll be rumbling by en route to dunkin in gray then back in time for departure
default_smile.png

sooch

Type-RA
Yes, the speed limit on all these roads is technically 35mph. You can go fast, you can go slow. Whatever you feel comfortable with. Last time I was out there, there was some washboarding and some water crossing. Most of the crossings were pretty shallow around the edges. If you don't feel comfortable going fast on a certain part, don't. I'm probably gonna be tailing the back of the group most of the day, so if someone gets stuck or offs for whatever reason, I'll yank you out.

05RSKID, do you have an air compressor? If you do, can I stop by in the morning to air up my tires? I don't wanna pay $1 at the gas station lol.
There is a place with free air in orono. Just before you go over the bridge towards UMO there is a place called "Swetts" or "Sweats". There is a compressor on the side of the building.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
LOL I literally live across the street from that place. They only have the air hose out during business hours, unfortunately.

ReZPunK

Rally car is ready to go! Just completed the FWD to AWD conversion today, few small details in the morning to sort out, but I will be there!!! If only I had a victim...err....codriver.

ReZPunK

And we aren't going rallying....just saying, We are going on a group drive on dirt. There are no time controls, etc....

The same way driving in a circle doesn't mean you are NASCAR'ing

i-wagon

Of course this morning I mention the dirt drive and she says "oh that'd be fun" but I'd need too swap on my snows and leave baby with my folks. Guess next time I'll tell boss lady sooner and I can attend

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
Had a blast, beautiful weather, dusty fun tailwagging good time. Green outback picked up some wiggle and vibration no the highway but is still good.

Latest posts

Back