Evergreen gaskets?

I would just like to get some opinions abou these gasket sets. I got a full set with headgaskets for a 2.2 for free, but i dont want to use them/it if its mostly junk. I'll probably get OEM exhaust gaskets anyways so I know i'll be leak free. Thanks guys!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
From what I've seen it looks like the same stuff that comes in the muzimoto kit from ebay which is decent stuff for the 2.2

JoshP

exhaust gaskets will probably last a few years.  OEM ones are way better but expensive.  I wouldnt touch the headgaskets, but everything else should be fine stuff. 

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nothing wrong with the head gaskets. I know plenty of people that have used them, and a bunch on USMB as well. For the 2.2 they are good. Fort the 2.5, you use the good MLS gaskets, and nothing else.

Well I got the gasket set with a set of cheap rebuilt 2.2 heads. After looking over the heads better, turns out I actually purchased 2.2t heads. Which means I can't use the headgaskets anyways i guess. I think all the other gaskets should work if I toss the heads on an N/A 2.2.

Latest posts

Back