Fall Group Drive 2013 - Back To The White Mountains!

Stryker

That was a blast!

I had a lot of fun on my bike and saw some really nice cars
default_smile.png

Somebody better have some good pictures to share!

GClark

My whole body hurts, stupid Legacy.  My ears hurt too, stupid Supra. I had a blast today, pretty unincidental overall. Lots of pics to put up later. 

cwiggin

Had a good time! Those twistie roads were fun!! My son got excited on those roads and hearing gge turbos and rumbly exhausts!! Awesome views. Got some Pics on my fb, Caleb Wiggin friend and tag yourself

Matt

Awesome time guys and girls that came. Bear notch was totally awesome. My fav was the radio chatter, just came off bear notch and I hear " Matt your exhaust is so friggin loud ". Made my day! Glad you all made time to

come out. I really appreciate it.

boxerboost

Had a great time guys! I can't be the only one who was baffled by the shockingly underdressed man rollerskating up one of those hills, right? 
default_blink.png

Sadly I didn't have time to figure out a radio, so I missed out on communications, which takes away from it, but barreling through bear notch is always a good time!

gakosaurusrex

Awesome time guys and girls that came. Bear notch was totally awesome. My fav was the radio chatter, just came off bear notch and I hear " Matt your exhaust is so friggin loud ". Made my day! Glad you all made time to come out. I really appreciate it.
doin bear notch just the four of us was so sick! the best run ive had in bear notch! oh and the guy on the radio was me btw 3 cars back it was still loud!

urabusturbo

I had an awesome time! Bear notch was the highlight of the trip for sure. I was pushing the car pretty hard but my tires were still rubbing in the rear so I had to restrain myself a bit. My only setbacks were my upper rad hose developing a crack and the vac line to my ebc came off. Both easy fixes. I let my friend Phil drive down 302 on the way home. It was his first time driving a turbo car, I think he liked it.

Matt

Awesome time guys and girls that came. Bear notch was totally awesome. My fav was the radio chatter, just came off bear notch and I hear " Matt your exhaust is so friggin loud ". Made my day! Glad you all made time to come out. I really appreciate it.

doin bear notch just the four of us was so sick! the best run ive had in bear notch! oh and the guy on the radio was me btw 3 cars back it was still loud!
Haha glad to know its that loud. I was pushing pretty hard. My wife had both "oh shit" handles occupied.

blehhh

Bear notch behind the Supra, the SC and a GD STI was a blast. Was surprised how many sections we were able to hammer through. The pacing worked well. I hear it's 'closed' in the winter. We should make it open...

Stryker

Bear notch behind the Supra, the SC and a GD STI was a blast. Was surprised how many sections we were able to hammer through. The pacing worked well. I hear it's 'closed' in the winter. We should make it open...
Yeah...it doesn't really work like that.

In the winter it doesn't get plowed and becomes a snowmobile trail and they have gates on either side that you're not going to make it around.

blehhh

Yeah...it doesn't really work like that.

In the winter it doesn't get plowed and becomes a snowmobile trail and they have gates on either side that you're not going to make it around.
Challenge_accepted.png

That must make for a sweet snowmobile trail though. That's kind of what it felt like today, cruising as a pack, launching yourself toward some trees and having to let off before you go flying into them.

DimeStreetSaint

This was an awesome ride, I was glad to meet some of you and see some sick cars. I took a lot of pics but they all came out like crap. I did break something on my rear driver side going down the Kanc but whatever I broke was worth it.

Latest posts

Back