February NER Rallycross, 2/24/07

katnip

the car is black. I swear
This month's rallyx will be at NED (New England Dragway) on February 24th. Due to notice requirements to abutters, the date needed to be changed from the 17th. Keep an eye on http://www.ner.org for entry form, should be out end of the week. We need to work the numbers to figure out entry fees. We may have to limit entries, so sign up soon.

Now, NED is not that far from southern Maine so I expect to see some of you STM'ers to attend, even if just to check it out. >
default_redface.gif

kat

R

redlinerally

Hmm.. would I be asking too much of my wife if I attended this Rally-X and Sandblast, the weekend before?!?!

Also, what does the "track" look like? Is this going to be similar to the Stafford event?

<------------- Seriously considering running the Redline car if the track is good.

katnip

as I understand it the surface is very similar to Stafford, just not quite as large. >
default_redface.gif

katnip

Scott is working on the reg form now, Should be out end of week. But since I am the "organizer" for the event. You are my first registration. I will let you know when the form is ready. >
default_redface.gif
yet another addict >
default_biggrin.png
man that was too easy!

R

redlinerally

Oh, I forgot to ask... what's the coin damage here? Non-SCCA member. What does it cost for SCCA membership, and who do I contact to get one. What discount would I get if I were an SCCA member?

Rightseat

Nigel will be on a beach in the Grenadines on that day, worrying about y'all getting frostbite...um, yeh suuuure....

(need smiley with sunglasses to go here)

R

redlinerally

Nigel will be on a beach in the Grenadines on that day, worrying about y'all getting frostbite...um, yeh suuuure....

(need smiley with sunglasses to go here)
You mean this one?

8) 8) 8) 8)

ReZPunK

Kathy..email sent...im coming...

not sure if the integra will be ready...broke the front bumper taking it off the trailer...

so i might be looking for a show up and drive type car..

EDIT: called my brother and he cant make this one, fire training. so i have no way to tow a vehicle. so to all that are going...anyone lend a car to race?
default_redface.gif

im hoping my buddy in his 256k GTI can go. this is looking like my best bet.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Kathy..email sent...im coming...

not sure if the integra will be ready...broke the front bumper taking it off the trailer...

so i might be looking for a show up and drive type car..

EDIT: called my brother and he cant make this one, fire training. so i have no way to tow a vehicle. so to all that are going...anyone lend a car to race?
default_biggrin.png

im hoping my buddy in his 256k GTI can go. this is looking like my best bet.
Im sure if you ask, I can let you borrow the truck. I mean, You ARE letting me borrow your car now..

ReZPunK

nah jonny is letting me use 256K...ah the power of LSD in a FWD...

we already worked the details..its a win win situation.

katnip

MOODY RACING,

Sorry for the double post I don't know how I missed it. Count me in as well. t'll be good to have someone to compete with the REDLINE WAGON He He. Jermey will I need a number magnet? If so save me one.

Hope it will not be to hard on the car or the wife might pull the plug on the Rallycross or Auto-X

Jim
Dude, no problem. I just caught it before the mods. I look forward to meeting you there. You can't miss me, I'm the grouch doing registration >
default_biggrin.png
If you don't have a number, I will assign you one at registration. So, no worries there.

Tell the wife subaru's are made to play in the dirt and snow. >
default_biggrin.png
Hopefully, this area will be car friendly.

If you have minor children that will be coming along, let me know and I'll pm you the minor waiver form so you can complete it ahead of time.

See you there.

kathy

KTurner

Surface report?

Decent snow tires going to be fine?

or should I break out the gravels?
My general rule is if it is below 40-50F to use snows. The gravel tires will get too hard to be useful in the cold.

Latest posts

Back