February NER Rallycross, 2/24/07

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Kathy, The check and registration form went out in the mail yesterday. Now I have a Helmet question. Both me and My son (13) have as tagged on the back SNELL/DOT approved helmets that are less than 1 year old. Will they do?

Thanks

Jim
Hmm I think Snell 2000 is the limit.. it SHOULD be tagged.. I'm sure if you bought the helmet new, it would at least be Snell 2000, Warren will check it at Tech, don't worry about that..
default_redface.gif

Rallycat66

Check inside the helmet for a SNELL sticker. It needs to be M or SA 95, 2000, or 2005, or K97 (IIRC). Chances are that if you bought it recently, it's a 2005 or 2000 if you bought it on clearance.

Tim

Rightseat

bingo, you have a motorcycle helmet. OK for rallyx, tho. have fun!

blah blah blah accelerate...then lift, brake, turn, accelerate, countersteer...repeat until finish line. ;D

avoid combining high steering angles and a heavy throttle foot...your U-joints will love u for it.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
for newbies:

RACEDAY TIMELINE

Generally, the schedule for an event day is as follows:

7:00-8:30 AM

ReZPunK

I call timing! ;D
i think it is awesome that you want to get involved more and even race BUT, shouldnt the timing position be available for someone that is making a championship points run? it is part of their requirement for competing in the championship, to work in some other area besides cone chasing.

just a thought.

im not saying "wah i want it" im just saying there are others that NEED to work those spots.

katnip

Any of you running for champ points are welcome to get their arses to the events early (ie by 6:45) and assist me with registration. ;D That will satisfy the requirement of extra curricular worker assignments.

Oh and RAD, I had better see a registration form and money in the mail. AND be on time PLLLEEEEASE ;D

kat

ReZPunK

rad...on time??!?!!? ??? ??? ???

HAH! good one kat.....

second the "its 2wd's job" lets try running AWDs first this time. you know...change things up.

R

redlinerally

if someone else NEEDS the timing, I will gladly give that up... just ask.
default_frown.gif

HR radness

His royal radness
Kath, I sent you a check but not a reg form. I'll show up early to help out (I know, stop laughing...I can hear you from here) and bring my reg form then. The check was mailed today from Bethlehem NH so you should see it shortly. It will be just myself in 4P.

I'm also looking for someone who may be willing to drive Christine the devil car back to Bangor for me. I have to fly out of Boston on Sunday and It will be easier if I come back to Bangor than Boston.

Rob or Nate, any takers? Help a brother out.

ReZPunK

crap...i have to take a van down (im racing in the GTI) so i can pick up a clothes dryer in Lewiston.

let me think now...i will see if i can devise a plan.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Kat, I just found out that I Have no training on saturday, is it too late for me to get the meber's discount? (and crap, my scca is due this month)

ReZPunK

sweet if you come than one of us can drive Rads Leggy home for him and drop it off in the parking lot.

Rad this is looking good for you!

katnip

fill out the form online and email to me. bring check or exact cash on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back