February NER Rallycross, 2/24/07

R

rallyXcramps

Ok, my misunderstanding. Kturner is FWd(subi) and Ralli isn't, sorry.

Good show RezRacing! and Turner! 8)

R

redlinerally

Ok, my misunderstanding. Kturner is FWd(subi) and Ralli isn't, sorry.
You should be sorry... :
default_biggrin.png

R

redlinerally

Where is the smiley that flips people off when you need it??!??!

BAH!
default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

i had a GREAT race, little mishap on my second run that potentially cost me 2nd place. but that's the way it goes in the winter.

chang is a hell of a driver not to take away from him, he has proven he has the skill to compete and win against the regulars.......

but....those studs were rediculous! He even said he had to beg the shop to put them in because he said they were not street legal.

ah well, such is life....i jsut have to drive faster next time. :-

R

redlinerally

There's a buncha pics on NASIOC of you two stuffing your car...
default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

There's a buncha pics on NASIOC of you two stuffing your car...
default_biggrin.png
i saw those but i wouldnt call that stuffing it. stuffing is having to stop the rally to get help....

oh wait i DID stuff once yesterday after the finish..but i DIDNT hit that cone!!! that was all i cared about when the guys came to push me back...i was yelling out the window "DID I HIT IT!?!?!"

Art said no then i decided to back up
default_smile.png

but my on course slide only resulted in 2 cones, but cost me 2nd place
default_biggrin.png

ralli

I was concentrating on driving.. ;D

And apparently being fast is not exciting as no one took really any pictures of me! booooo

R

redlinerally

Hmmm... curious.

What would pictures (good ones... really good ones) be worth to you guys? I don't have any, I'm just wondering if maybe we could each throw in $5 and entice someone to brave the cold with a good DSLR and take action shots.

R

redlinerally

Say what you want, I was still faster then 30 of the AWD cars even with my stuff...
Not arguing that statement. I just said there are pics of the stuff... ;D

Both you and your bro are great drivers, because you always seem to pull through even though your cars don't want to.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
PRetty funny after my stuff, I threw out everything I learned, and went back to the Handbrake.. Just seem to put the car where I wanted it to go. That and over coming stuffing the car in the snow pretty deep after the finish line, and then locking the keys in the car (good job rob), I feel that I made the right tire choice this weekend... and avoided a lot of disasters..

Latest posts

Back