Flat4awd's 1997 Acadia Green Impreza L "Linda Lovelace"

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
And the flakes are being painted with that stupid expensive gold wheel paint in a can that Grimmspeed makes.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I was considering front lip, skirts, and spats, but I think I'm going to leave that all stock. Initially I was going to convert to an all black RS interior, but now I am going to try and make a variation of the tan interior with more black, but leave it black and tan. I think I can make it look good, so that's the spring project. I'm going to go bit by bit, and start replacing abused trim in the car with decent junkyard parts.

I can do that this at anytime so i wouldn't take your eye off the car anytime soon
Meh, it's only a Subaru right
default_wink.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Hahahaha jeez you guys don't get it! The Japanese version of these old cars came with clear corners. Never did Subaru ever use all amber corners. The stock amber strip they used in the states was to meet US regulations. If you guys have a problem with that, then you can take it up with Fuji Heavy Industries, not me.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Ok then get actual JDM clear corner, not the cheap ebay knock offs that don't fit correcty! Lol

SUBARUDE

.Meh, it's only a Subaru right
default_wink.png
No it's your subaru that's what would make it worth while after your little comment of getting a Audi the other you deserve to have your car crushed

yes Rick is thinking of going to the AUDI family soon

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I think that's because of the previous owner hitting a deer, I'll straighten out the front end, that is actually on my list of things to do.

SUBARUDE

Hahahaha jeez you guys don't get it! The Japanese version of these old cars came with clear corners. Never did Subaru ever use all amber corners. The stock amber strip they used in the states was to meet US regulations. If you guys have a problem with that, then you can take it up with Fuji Heavy Industries, not me.
And don't give us that crap your just mad cause you didn't think of it

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
No it's your subaru that's what would make it worth while after your little comment of getting a Audi the other you deserve to have your car crushed

yes Rick is thinking of going to the AUDI family soon
I think the only cars I really know are old Imprezas. Plus I hate change, so there you have it!

SUBARUDE

That's not what you said yesterday

I am pretty sure I made the comment of why would you leave what you know goob

Latest posts

Back