Flat4awd's 1997 Acadia Green Impreza L "Linda Lovelace"

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Those wheels look nice on there. Changes the whole look of the car.
Thank you, I do like the look of steelies for winter wheels though. After some sideways business, these snowflakes get snow packed into them and it shakes the steering wheel. I'm going to look for some 16" steel wheels for my winter setup
default_additional_rockon.gif

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
You mean winter wheels and yes I agree!

I used to run Legacy 5 spokes, they're pretty rugged, I may have to track down another set.

cwiggin

Thank you, I do like the look of steelies for winter wheels though. After some sideways business, these snowflakes get snow packed into them and it shakes the steering wheel. I'm going to look for some 16" steel wheels for my winter setup
default_additional_rockon.gif
I bet it gets packed in and pain in the ass to clean it out. I prefer steelies too for winter set up.
default_wink.png

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
They're awful. I have a hooked poker thing in my trunk to clean out my rims, and it takes 10 times as long to clean snowflakes.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
So, in between debating people over the internet about miniscule things such as the color of wheels and side markers, I decided to take a break from that buffoonery and paint my 2 pots black:

Here is the area (I sanded the hell out of these puppies, this stuff should stick for awhile.):

P82A0287_zps83dd9a9c.jpg

Here is the product I used:

P82A0283_zps59858a56.jpg

Here are some shots of the debacle:

P82A0282_zps0fe2329c.jpg

P82A0281_zpsefab4f09.jpg

P82A0284_zpsb0b07016.jpg

Here is the finished product baking by the register:

P82A0288_zps3e281658.jpg

Here is what your mom likes:

P82A0289_zpsb78f0f22.jpg

Here's me saying goodnight:

P82A0286_zps2b5932d6.jpg

YO DAWG, WE GAVE YOU CUSTOM BRAKES SO YOU CAN BRAKE WHILE YOU BRAKE WITH YOUR BRAKES WHILE YOUR BRAKING!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Im glad I dont run my ASA's in the winter omg that would be a pain in the ass to clean out. My Prodrives are so nice when it comes to that haha. I have 2 windshield scrapers in my car, one for my windshield and one for my wheels haha. 

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I just happened to get a decent deal on the snowflakes with snow tires already mounted. I'm on the hunt for another dedicated set of wheels.

RedForester08

DO you need a truck wing? Got one for CHEEEEP with wiring harness for the brake light (thanks Gabe) Just is not your color.

P1010014-4.jpg

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I don't need a truck wing, I don't even own a truck right now
default_wink.png
. I already bought a green spoiler off Gabe, I appreciate you thinking of me though. A fender on the other hand, THAT I do need. And I don't mean a guitar!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
After careful consideration from peers, I have decided upon the name "Lucy", for this car. If a moderator could put that in the title that would be just greaaaaat. Thanks.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
<----------------------------------------------   rick loves amber...wow

default_angry.png

NOT ENTHUSED.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back