Flat4awd's 1997 Acadia Green Impreza L "Linda Lovelace"

DevineLegacy

Jo-Ann Fabric has it. I think we found it at the one in p-land by the mall. That stuff works okay, I've also used that yellow tint tape from Napa in the past. I've found a yellow bulb behind the fog yields a deeper color too. Just bought a bunch of LED's for misc. lighting needs on this sled. More updates to follow in Oct.WHERE DID YOU FIND STAIN GLASS SPRAY?!?! I searched high and low yesterday looking for the sneaky bastard. Still no luck. Please help a brother outSent from my iPhone using TapatalkHe found it in my garage
default_wink.png

I found out you sold your car. I then became depressed.
Yeah I sniped a really bright set of yellow fog bulbs off EBay. 12 bucks couldn't be happier. But I want to spray them so it will look good during the day while the bulbs are off. Enhance the look. But thanks to all you guys. I'll shoot up there when I get the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Yea I was bored. Ill be in a 2 or 4 door hopefully this summer of the 95-99 era.... You might like it, but probably not.
Hell yeah. Sick updates are sick. I've been buying way too much crap for this dumb car lately. Finally got a set of WRC cf mirrors, can't beleive I spent over $200 on effing mirrors.

Here's what I've picked up:

-WRC cf mirrors

-JDM 5 speed cf interior emblem

-Carbon Fiber license plate surround

-Kartboy swaybar endlinks

-94 Corolla urethane bushings (the price was too good to pass up lol)

-Some ebay 'STi' oil cap

-Green/gold stars grill badge (is gonna match really well)

-Tons of LED's (reverse bulbs, plate light, dome light, etc.)

-PIAA yellow bulbs + fluted clear corners

...probly more that I can't remember.

sooch

Type-RA
Many mods to be done! 

It will be of the rear wheel drive flavor, that's why I don't think you will like it
default_wink.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Many mods to be done!

It will be of the rear wheel drive flavor, that's why I don't think you will like it
default_wink.png
I choose to drive my cars year round, so rwd is not applicable to me. I might be able to tolerate it from a clinical, scientific standpoint, however.

default_biggrin.png

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I've once again chose race over rice, with this over-engineered Detroit Axle steering rack (my old rack is junk; it leaks and the inner tie rod is toast from hitting stuff off-roading):

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=151202399756

And then some poly bushings for it too:

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121421770706

I really just wanted to go nuts on the interior with real carbon fiber bits, but that stupid crap is hella $$$. Not to mention the steering rack needed to become uncunted. Maybe next paycheck!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I have a RS steering rack you could buy Rick
How many miles, condition, etc? I might take you up on that Gabe. After some research I found out the Detroit Axle remans are hit or miss (just like most remans I've dealt with). I don't want to be doing this job again, it really sucks if memory serves.

turbowgn

How many miles, condition, etc? I might take you up on that Gabe. After some research I found out the Detroit Axle remans are hit or miss (just like most remans I've dealt with). I don't want to be doing this job again, it really sucks if memory serves
Nice to see some updates on the old green car. Get a hold of me when you get state side. 

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Sneak peak (like when your girl drops her panties):

The 'ghetto boost' isn't for everyone, but it's not the life I chose-but rather the life that chose me.

I need more hose clamps-does anyone have any? hahahahahaha

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Nice! Looks like it all fit together pretty well! Make sure you let us know how it goes!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back