Flat4awd's 1997 Acadia Green Impreza L "Linda Lovelace"

sooch

Type-RA
Pic request from Rickery. A couple of what we were doing that day.

All pics were an iphone so its the best quality out there. 

jWHw2Vl.jpg

-rick has 2 heads, everyone laugh at him!!

fiBn0O1.jpg

E0m4oGI.jpg

-there was a cop to our right, nice spot for pics usually....

Y2jsgrU.jpg

iXzLMfP.jpg

YES my car is low, but does not rub or any of that stuff. i hardly scrape and the ride isn't too ridiculous. and yes i know its a rusty piece of crap, that will be changing soon. stand by for members journal

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I got ambitious and decided to do carve out my fog light housings:
P82A0324_zpsd38beba3.jpg

After that chore, I painted my fogs yellow with stained glass spray.

Misc. things that I need to do: F/R swaybars, spolier, and paint the front doorcards. The car is coming along nicely, Tyler, his brother and Sooch came over and they parked next to my rig like a bunch of retards, so I took a picture of them
default_smile.png
:

P82A0322_zps7a4ff2ba.jpg

Notice how Tyler uses his vehicle properly, and how Neil and I are posers
default_frown.gif

More updates later, I really need to fix the brakes and the CV joint sometime soon, so if anyone wants to snap some rusty bolts hit me up.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
b0cc0865-153b-42ef-9977-da2718f9a182_zpsa6d32566.jpg

that's the 3rd link that came up when I typed in 1996 Subaru Impreza Wagon Amer Corners into google... pretty cool haha. 

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I've been hiding out in caverns for the past year, relying only on my urine as the sole source of fluid for survival. Lucy has been green with envy, of all the car shopping I've been doing lately. No matter what car I get when I return stateside, my eyes will only have love for 1st generation Subaru Impreza's.

I went all mad-max on her this past fall 2013. What you're looking at are a bunch of 'garage rally' style lights, a huge P1 lip, stickerbombed roof-rack, Forester struts and other automotive atrocities:

This Spring 2014 I realized she was a very sexual, mature lady, not unlike Lisa Ann. So, naturally I bought her some rare, expensive jewelry in the form of Speedline wheels, JDM tails, etc:

So far I've picked up the following new parts to be installed:

-Stop-Tech pads

-Goodridge SS lines

-Grimmspeed MCB

-Kartboy pitch stop

I also have some other parts tucked away in a secure location, mostly urethane mounts and shiz like that. It should be nice to escape out of my self-imposed confinement, and start turning my fingernails black and breaking bolts again. Can't wait!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
good to see you're doing well rick! keep your head up and you'll be back in no time!
Thanks for the encouragement J, we're winding down now. I can see a lot of SNES playing, and leisure time in my near future. I might even throw some shiny new parts on this tough ole bird.

DevineLegacy

I got ambitious and decided to do carve out my fog light housings:
After that chore, I painted my fogs yellow with stained glass spray.

Misc. things that I need to do: F/R swaybars, spolier, and paint the front doorcards. The car is coming along nicely, Tyler, his brother and Sooch came over and they parked next to my rig like a bunch of retards, so I took a picture of them
default_smile.png
:

Notice how Tyler uses his vehicle properly, and how Neil and I are posers
default_frown.gif

More updates later, I really need to fix the brakes and the CV joint sometime soon, so if anyone wants to snap some rusty bolts hit me up.
WHERE DID YOU FIND STAIN GLASS SPRAY?!?! I searched high and low yesterday looking for the sneaky bastard. Still no luck. Please help a brother out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwiggin

WHERE DID YOU FIND STAIN GLASS SPRAY?!?! I searched high and low yesterday looking for the sneaky bastard. Still no luck. Please help a brother outSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found it at a crafts store! Found it at the one near mens wearhouse in south portland!! Looked everywhere! Hard to find.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Jo-Ann Fabric has it. I think we found it at the one in p-land by the mall. That stuff works okay, I've also used that yellow tint tape from Napa in the past. I've found a yellow bulb behind the fog yields a deeper color too.

Just bought a bunch of LED's for misc. lighting needs on this sled. More updates to follow in Oct.

WHERE DID YOU FIND STAIN GLASS SPRAY?!?! I searched high and low yesterday looking for the sneaky bastard. Still no luck. Please help a brother outSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He found it in my garage
default_wink.png
I found out you sold your car. I then became depressed.

sooch

Type-RA
Yea I was bored. Ill be in a 2 or 4 door hopefully this summer of the 95-99 era.... You might like it, but probably not.

Latest posts

Back