FT STI front and back seats.

JlyonsSTI

I am considering reupholstering the interior on my 06 sti. Never was a fan of the blue...... But before I spend mad cash and rip up a perfectly good set of sti seats I figured id see if anyone wanted to trade. I am only willing to trade for wrx premium seats. Black leather heated etc...... Otherwise im having a local guy redo the seats......

JlyonsSTI

Or I guess I could work a deal with someone for their seats and have them reupholstered that way no sti seats get destroyed....

SUBARUDE

your best bet is to have the covers changed cause of the air bag and pressure switches your seats have the only years that plug and play with your car are 06-07

urabusturbo

I have a pair of white leather seat covers that replace the fabric on your Sti seats. They are OEM quality and designed to work with your airbags, interested? I would be willing to let them go for pretty cheap

wzrd

I mite be willing to entertain the idea..I have the 06 wrx limited,winter package[heated leather seats].

You willing to pay for the switch over as your gaining heat???

JlyonsSTI

I have a pair of white leather seat covers that replace the fabric on your Sti seats. They are OEM quality and designed to work with your airbags, interested? I would be willing to let them go for pretty cheap
Can you show me a picture? My car is white so I dunno how white seats would look.... Especially with the back ones still blue....

wzrd

Maybe.... What condition are the seats in?
30k miles but im not a heavy dude[lol]..Id say they are in good to very good condition..You could ask the guys at evergreen for a non biased opinion..Im really only interested in the front seats.

JlyonsSTI

I am only interested in trading front and back. It would kind of look foolish if they didnt match IMO. Also I think id have to cut some plastic to make the seat heater switch fit in my center console because of the DCCD.... I have an empty space next to my IC spray and headlight tilt, but it is reserved for driving lights.

Latest posts

Back