Greetings! New member here

Thahawk

After receiving a business card on my vehicle at Sugarloaf last weds, i decided to sign up and check you guys out. Im a member on nasioc and spend most of my time there, always nice to have an alternative though
default_smile.png

I drive an 07 WRB wrx, stage 2 dyno tuned by DSG in Norwood, MA. I highly recommened them to anyone looking for a tune! I will be going back as soon as I find a cheap vf series turbo.

I imagine the owner of a silver 08+ wrx sedan hooked me up with the card, since he was parked right by me. Clean whip bro, i was digging it! I normally dont like the newer styles

Anyways I'm looking forward to a mainely subaru meet!

Thahawk

BTW i have KW coilovers sitting in the garage waiting to be installed in the spring(very excited!) should have a nice set of shoes by spring time as well! Im considering a set of BBS reps, or some rotas w/ an aggressive offset

Stein

Stein
BTW i have KW coilovers sitting in the garage waiting to be installed in the spring(very excited!) should have a nice set of shoes by spring time as well! Im considering a set of BBS reps, or some rotas w/ an aggressive offset
I was just going to recommend that! haha. Welcome! Nice cah'.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
nice pics, good to see a Rex at its designed ride height and not all slammed.

wheel travel FTW!

...and ooh ooh luv dem studded snows. you are set to grab freshies at the Loaf when the others are stuck at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back