Group Drive 2012

sooch

Type-RA
You can ride with me if you want... I'll be riding alone since I have no friends. I need a co-pilot!
We shall see, I will most likely bounce around from car to car. edited this portion of the message, LOL....

Last edited by a moderator:

oh5xt

sounds good to me, idk where the best place to meet up would be, i'm right at the sunoco gas station and station house grille on 202

p.s

good thing we're going sunday because the honda import group just made their group drive the day before -__-
we could meet at hannafords in Gorham and head up 114 to windham

KamB

Kam Berry
I would like to but have a funeral to attend. Trust me anything else and I would skip it
default_smile.png
Once snow hits ill be out every storm, I'm sure ill see plenty of you guys out then.

scubiecraig

anyone from Hollis/Limington Area going and wanna meet up to drive to windham?
There's a group of us leaving the Alfred area and heading up 202 to Windham. You could hop on with us as we pass through! We're leaving around 8:30 I believe (from Alfred).

Zach

I'd like to go for sure but we will see i'll let you know for sure by friday. Also my parents were around this area today using a timeshare and they texted to me that is was snowing.

Matt

Alright guys/gals.....THIS IS ONE WEEK AWAY!!!! As of right now i've got roughly 32 confirmed and i'm sure there's a few of you that'll just show up. Should be an excellent turn out regardless. Nothing has changed as far as the meeting time or meeting spot....still roughly 930 at Home Depot. Ill make a little speech prior to us departing and introduce the moderator team for those of you that are new or don't know us.

Keep in mind that Carter will have the new decals on hand in virtually any color you can ask for and can make you anything you want, get those requests in asap to him.... it'll be a great time to pick it up. Well also have a few left over annual meet t-shirts well sell cheap and a few of the old style black t-shirts .Who doesn't need a new shirt for cheap right!!

During our lunch rest stop what do you guys think of doing a little mini car show/meet and greet. Its rare that we can get such a large group together and with our growing club i think its important to attach a face to the names we talk with here. We were thinking just the best of each class, forester/outback, bug eye, hawkeye/stinkeye, 08+, NA Imprezas,......MY RS!!! etc and the club will give away a little prize to the winner of each class?

See you all next sunday for a day of fun!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back