Group Drive 2012

STi Chad

Should meet at the windham Home Depot. That way leaving everyone will be turning right onto 302 instead of left and only a few at a time with the traffic light. Would be much smoother.....

Matt

that's actually a really good idea!! updating the first post boys/girls......new meet spot is at the home depot....look at the map, its basically across the street.

SoMeWRX

default_additional_gm.gif

I dont even know what this means...but I feel it applies

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Don't know if I cant make it yet... Theres a wedding on that day at work and the kid that I work with has sundays off for church.. Im trying to get him to cover for me since Ive been working every saturday and sunday the entire summer but hes been acting like a butt head lately so he prob wont cover for me. I'm trying too make it tho. Might have to bribe him.

Craig

so me and drty jbp or something are gonna meet at peasleys on rt 17 and maybe rednissain350z and we will go along to augusta and meet at irving off of 95 so anyone else wanna meet message me

Matt

Yes sir. As long as you're at Home Depot by 930 you'll be good to go. You guys can coordinate other meetings and convoys to windham if you'd like. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or post it here and ill answer it.

oh5xt

Yes sir. As long as you're at Home Depot by 930 you'll be good to go. You guys can coordinate other meetings and convoys to windham if you'd like. If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me or post it here and ill answer it.
Are you meeting at the Home Depot off riverside and warren ave?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
No it's the Home Depot on rt. 302 in Windham, almost directly across from the street from the Wal-Mart, also on rt. 302.

Latest posts

Back